Chapter Nineteen: My family hates me

Start from the beginning

"No we can't. You can't block this all out. I know you sort of took on school but home is way more important than school," said Colin firmly. Easy for him to say he isn't about to go home and face his parents after they have found out that their son is gay.

Colin pulled up outside the house. My heart began to thump against my chest; my hands suddenly became all sweaty. Why does this always have to happen to me? Why is it, when something looks up another thing comes crashing down upon me?

Colin got out the car and I had to drag myself out of it. Colin locked the car door and pulled me towards the front door. We finally reached the door. I took a deep breath before I pulled out my key and slipped it into the lock. I allowed Colin in first before I closed the door behind me and we went into the front room.

My mum, my dad and my sister sat in the front room and looked up when Colin and I had came in. I looked at them waiting silently. Colin looked at me and nodded clearly trying to support me somehow by doing that but it didn't really help at all.

"Do you care to explain to me why you believe to go off the rails like this?" asked my father breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Don't act dumb with me!" he shouted at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said to him firmly because I really didn't.

"I mean why you want to seek attention. We have provided for you Arrow. We have been good parents so why do you have to seek attention and pretend to be something you are not and do it with your sister's boyfriend? I want to know," he said to me.

Here we go. I knew it. My father can't accept that I'm gay. When it comes to the word gay he looks down upon it. He doesn't even use the word.

"You have to believe me of course I didn't want this but I don't regret kissing Colin. I love Colin. You must accept that I'm gay. Yes I'm gay. I'm sorry Izz I didn't mean to hurt you and neither did Colin but sometimes you can't help but who you fall in love with or who you really are. As my family I thought you would come to see that I am just being myself," I said.

"You will take that back right now!" shouted my father.

"Stop being such attention seeker Arrow," whispered my mum. Even my mum can't accept it. I feel like dying right now.

"I'm not! Why can't you even believe me," I said.

"Swear on my life you are gay" said my father.

"I swear on your life." The look that my father gave me felt like my heart has been slashed. His look was full of disgust, disappointment and hate.

"How could you be like this? How could you keep this from us or not tell us or do that to your sister? I can't accept this. I don't see you as my son anymore," he said before he got up from the chair and walked around me and Colin and went up stairs. My sister looked at me weirdly before she left following dad up stairs.

"Mum," I whispered. She looked at me harshly.

"I'm sorry Arrow but I don't know what to say."

"You don't hate me do you?" I asked as I felt the tears starting to come.

She shook her head. "Colin must leave as soon as he can because your father does not want him here anymore and you know why," she said.

"What about me?" I asked. She didn't answer me and she went into the kitchen. I looked at Colin.

"I told you," I said to him. Colin brought me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Arrow. I didn't know they would do that to you," said Colin.

"I knew it," I said as I began to cry.

"Hey if you want you can come and live with me and my parents I bet they really won't mind," he said to me.

"I would like that a lot," I said to him. Even if I could go live with Colin does it matter? My family hates me. Nothing can change that. Nothing could ever change the fact that my family has come crashing down all thanks to me.

Colin helped me to pack a few things up which I would need and he grabbed his stuff too. I sneaked into Madison's and Zack's room to give them both a kiss before Colin and I left. We climbed into his car and headed towards his parents house.

-----------------------------

I really am treating you haha.

Another chapter of this when i should be focusing on others but oh well

I thought i might as well only 5 chapters to go now.

U may need to wait for a little while now for chapter 20 as i do need to focus on other stories

I do hope you enjoyed the chapter tho hehe

Thanks guys for the supporting.

Votes, commments and fans would mean the world but only if u want too of course :p