84.

Sasuke's new roommate hasn't arrived yet, so we take the opportunity to heat it up a little in his room. There is, of course, always the possibility that Sasuke's new roommate will walk in on us and probably be permanently blinded, but the thrill of exhibitionism is turning Sasuke on and, to be honest, seeing Sasuke turned on does turn me on in the end. We try to be quiet, we really do. Or I do. I dunno about Sasuke.

"Sas – haah, Sasuke, keep your – mmn – voice down," I pant as he devours my body with his mouth and hands, moaning the entire time.

"Doesn't it – nnh – turn you on, though?" he asks in that husky tone he's so good at. "Don't you want me to whisper dirty things in your ear?"

"Ahh..." I turn my face away from his smirk. "Not if the whole fucking building hears you."

"It's not me they'll be hearing," he murmurs, rolling his hips slowly into mine. "I think we both know who's the loud idiot here, and who has the ability to reduce him to a little puddle and a string of desperate, breathy moaning..."

"Sasukeeee," I whimper, trying to push him away but failing miserably because both of our wills are catapulting towards the desire to have me fucked into Sasuke's mattress.

"Why don't you take that whine out of your tone, Naru? A little less whine, a little more... desire." At the last word he presses his teeth gently against my pulse, and I positively melt in his arms. The next sound that comes out of my throat is much more wanton than I'd expected, my head falling back past the pillow as I relax into him.

"That's it," he breathes, his hand caressing my side. His lips focus on my bared neck, tugging gently at my skin. "That's it, Naru. Show me you want me. Let me hear it."

"Sasuke, we can't – they'll hear us!"

"It's okay," he whispers. "Don't worry about it. Stop worrying and just feel. Can you feel me, Naruto?"

"Haah..." I shut my eyes tightly and try not to surrender to his touch. It doesn't work. I feel clothes rustling and sliding against skin; I feel his fingers at my entrance, the head of his member against me for a split second before he slides gently into me, a hiss of relief escaping through his teeth as he does so. His movements are smooth and soft, belying the usual intensity of sex, stroking me tenderly, murmuring, kissing, loving. The range of our emotions astounds me, from this gentle, soft tenderness all the way to angry, burning passion. And yet it's all us, and it's all love.

I fall asleep during the assembly next day, as expected. I awake in time to hear Tsunade no baa-chan giving her final words wishing everyone a good year, and to find that I've leaned over a little so that my head is resting on Sasuke's shoulder, and his arm is around my waist. When I wake up, he just smiles at me and shakes his head and kisses my nose.

We're given an hour for lunch, and then we have our introductory classes, where we go to each of our classes for ten minutes and our teachers explain the course, with another fifteen in between each class for students to find their way around the campus. In this way we end up having three hours of "classes." It's a little ridiculous to have more travel time than actual class time, but I'd rather have it this way than make this session of intro classes any longer than it already is. And, since Sasuke and I have a free period at the same time, we get to spend some time alone between second and fourth periods of the first day in the schedule. It's enough time for me to tug Sasuke into the janitor's closet in the nearest dorm building for a quickie, which involves a lot of giggling (stifled should someone else happen to be around), a lot of touching (more to locate ourselves than anything because the only light comes from the slim gap between door and floor), and a lot of me hanging by the hooks on the back wall with my foot up on some box, biting my lip and tensing my shoulders to keep quiet while Sasuke fucks me hard and fast. Not the most comfortable position to get it on in, but it does add to that sense of quick desperation we have going, and we're through in minutes – which is a good thing in this case. We don't have enough time to shower, but I do at least grab Aoi's Axe and spray a little on myself, just to be sure.