81.

It takes nearly an hour, but we finally locate the tiny key stuffed in a fold of the bottom of the couch that we didn't even know existed. We quickly open the box. Within it is a white, capsule-shaped plastic object, small enough to fit in a film canister, with a wire sticking out of one end. Attached to the other end of the wire is a small, boxish plastic thing with a switch on it.

"What is this?" Sasuke asks, holding up the switch box to look more closely at it, while I peer at the capsule. "It's so... random."

"Dunno," I reply. "Does it have batteries in it? Turn it on."

He flicks the switch. The capsule begins to buzz in my hand. Startled, I drop it, the sudden jerk pulling it out of Sasuke's limp hand. It continues to rumble across the floor until Sasuke switches it off.

Sasuke blinks. "It's... oh fuck no." He starts to laugh.

"What? Teme, whaaaaat?"

"You seriously don't know?"

"Well I can tell it buzzes, but what's it for?"

Sasuke rolls his eyes and sighs at my stupidity.

"I'll show you." He puts on his sexy-as-fuck face, then leans in and drags his tongue open-mouthed along my collarbone.

"Mmnh – Sasuke...?"

But he ignores my protest, and soon my curiosity is pushed aside by my lust, helped along by Sasuke's licking and nudging. It's not until we're panting and hard that he finally pauses. He holds up the capsule end of the device. "Okay, usuratonkachi, look. You see this?"

"No," I say sarcastically.

He ignores me. "You turn it on, it vibrates."

"Uh huh."

"It's small, right? So it can fit places."

"Yeah, so? It's not like..." I frown, trying to figure out what he's getting at.

"Idiot, it's a sex toy."

"...Oh. Ohh." I blink. "How the hell did they get it?"

"No clue," says Sasuke, just as mystified. "You'd have to be of legal age to get into an adult store... Maybe Takeshi got his brother to do it."

I laugh at this. "Maybe. So... this... thing. You're really supposed to put it...?"

Sasuke's eyes spark with fire. Before I know it he's pinned me to the couch, hovering above me on all fours and reducing me to a panting, writhing mess with his touch and his tongue and his low, husky voice.

"Mm, Naruto... you're so easy to take advantage of," he smirks.

"Sasuke..." I begin, but he puts a finger to my lips, effectively silencing me. I stare at the blurry fingertip, then open my mouth to let it in, taking a hold of his wrist. I drag my tongue along the digit sensually, closing my lips around it, sucking on it. Sasuke moans breathily, his eyes fixed on my actions.

"Fucking hell," he whispers hoarsely. "What are you – nnh – Naruto, what are you doing?"

I look up at him through hooded eyes, and as soon as our gazes lock together a shiver courses through his entire body.

"Just licking," I murmur around his finger. "Don't you like it?"

At these words I move to take his hand away from my mouth, but he automatically resists. "Don't stop."

I smile and slip another finger into my mouth. He sits on my hips, still rolling his slowly, a look of complete rapture on his face as I pamper his hand with my tongue, moving on to lick his palm, nipping at his fingertips, kissing his thumb. By the time I'm through, his hand is thoroughly covered in saliva.