45.

Drunk outta my mind isn't exactly the easiest state to be in while trying to walk home from the front of the school. Luckily Sasuke's got enough balance for the both of us (how the hell does he do it? It's like he's immune to alcohol), which gives me an excuse to cling to him until we make it back. The lights in the dorm building's halls hurt my eyes, so when we get into our dorm room and Sasuke flicks the light on, I grab his hand and flick it back off before pinning him against the wall.

"Dark is better," I murmur into his ear. He shivers. "Let's pick up where we left off, yeah?"

I untie my sweater from around my waist and throw it off to the side somewhere, then do the same for Sasuke's. Then I crouch down until my head is at the level of his stomach and take the hem of his shirt in my teeth. I can feel his eyes boring into my head as I slowly drag the shirt upwards. When I get up to his chest, I take over with my hands and pull it over his head, then glance at his nipples. It doesn't seem like such a bad idea to... I mean, I liked it when he did it to me. I should return the favour, right?

"Naruto, what're you—"

Sasuke's words are cut short when I press my tongue flat against one nipple. He gasps, his hand flying to the back of my head. I flick the nub with the tip of my tongue, amazed at how it hardens slowly in response to my teasing. The sound of Sasuke's heavy panting is turning me on. Just to switch it up, I take the nub carefully between my teeth and roll it gently. I hear a dull thud as Sasuke hits his head against the wall. I press my lips to his skin and suck. He moans.

"N-Naruto..."

"Mm..." I give his nipple one last lick. "Say my name again, Sas'ke." Then I switch to the other side.

"Naruto, Naruto," he pants, his grip on my hair painful. It's hard to multitask through the fuzziness in my head, but I manage to figure out the fly of his jeans and I pull them down with his boxers, letting them fall to his ankles. I run my fingers through the patch of dark hair there, then let my hand circle his erection. "Nngh..."

He fumbles with the button of my pants. I rest my head against his shoulder, letting go of Sasuke to try to pull off my shirt, but it's hard with the teasing Sasuke's hands are doing. Finally, though, I get my clothes off, and I kick my pants and boxers aside so they won't get in the way.

Before I can make another move, he grabs my shoulders and switches our positions.

Feeling sorta angry beyond the haze of lust, I mutter, "Who said you could take over?"

"I'm not taking over... Consider it my chance to worship your body, oh glorious temporary seme," he breathes, voice thick and low. I try to think of a comeback, but there's not much to complain about in what he said and anyway I stop being able to think when he suddenly squeezes my member.

"Fuck—" Stars pop in front of my eyes as the pressure shoots pleasure through me like thunderbolts. I must be flying – there's stars and lightning in the dark and I feel all floaty – then Sasuke presses against me and rolls his hips hard, making us both groan.

"Don't space out on me, Naruto," he murmurs into my ear.

"It's not my fault you're so – haah – good at this..."

He blazes a trail of wet kisses down my body, from my mouth to my jaw, down my neck, all over my chest – he doesn't miss the chance to tease my nipples – and onward to my abs, which tremble under his touch. But he doesn't stop there; he glances down and pumps me a couple of times, considering... I don't know what he's considering.

"Sasuke?"

"Hmm..." He holds my cock steady, stares at it, as though preparing for something.

"S-Sasuke," I say, not really sure I want him to keep going, "Are you gonna – I – I'm not sure about this; maybe we shhhhhhhhhit..." My words turn into a long breath as a hot, wet, amazing sensation engulfs my cock, which just got harder if possible. There's no up or down, no air to breathe, nothing I can see; the only thing I can feel is that slick feeling sliding down my erection. Something else, also hot and wet, moves against the underside of my cock, pressing on the vein, a rough texture combined with the slippery slickness. I can't see anything. I can't think. I must have died and gone to heaven.