♡1♡

♡Dallon♡

"Patrick!" I laugh as he drops his ice cream cone.

He looks incredibly disappointed in himself for the misfortune but I however, find it hilarious.

He pouts at me and I roll my eyes and pass him my untouched ice cream cone which he takes before thanking me.

We get back into my car and drive to the airport to pick up my favorite British people.

Life has been okay. I graduated with high marks and went to university close to home and then moved to LA with Patrick, Pete, Tyler, Josh, Gerard, and Frank.

We all lived in the same house for a little bit before deciding that it was too crowded and moving into different houses.

I was the only one who ended up alone but people still end up hanging out at my apartment for some reason.

I've also tried dating but that was just a disaster.

I went to the movies with this guy who ended up throwing up on my shoes because he snuck in a full bottle of vodka which he finished on his own.

The next day he apologized and asked for a second chance but i was just too disgusted.

I found out that Brendon got married to Sarah Orzechowski a year ago.

It really didn't effect me much because I was over him.

I still felt a small amount of sadness in my heart because I will always love him.

But he left me.

Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about me. I hope he doesn't. Sarah doesn't deserve that.

But then there's that one selfish part of me that wants him to think about me late at night when Sarah is cuddled into his side.

That part of me wants him to regret his decision of marrying Sarah but I feel horrible for ever thinking like that.

I don't hate Sarah because she has been nothing but sweet to me. She was the one making sure we all got home safely after her party and she would always politely ask how Brendon and I were doing when we were dating.

I don't hate Brendon either. What we had was something that I will definitely miss but we were in high school. We were young and dumb and we had no idea what we were doing.

I've seen him a few times at the mall or the grocery store. I never talked to him but he would always look so surprised to see me. I would just pretend to not see him and it usually worked.

I pull into the parking lot of the airport and Patrick and I go in to wait for Matty and George.

They soon run towards us, tackling us with their hugs.

Matty and George moved here a little while ago but they go home to visit a lot.

"DALLON HOLY SHIT WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF!" Matty yells and a lot of people begin to stare at us.

I just roll my eyes because I'm used to Matty drawing a lot of attention to us. He loves to be in the spotlight and its funny to see some of the stuff he does.

"How was your trip?" I ask, ignoring the over-dramatic entrance.

"It was pretty good." George shrugged.

"No it wasn't. What are you talking about?" Matty says quickly as we walk out to the car.

"Matty. It was fine." George says through his clenched teeth.

"No it wasn't George! Nothing about that was fine!" Matty almost yells.

"I didn't know that he'd react that way. Everything else about it was fine though. We had a lovely time." George grumbles as he gets into the car.

"You were in the hospital for most of the trip. I don't now about you but watching my boyfriend get the shit beat out of him until he throws up blood isn't the best way to spend a trip back to the UK!" Matty finally yells.

The rest of the car ride was completely silent as I drop everyone off at their own houses before going to my apartment.

I unlock the door to my medium sized living space. It's not the nicest apartment but it's not horrible.

I collapse onto my couch and turn on the tv. I never really watch tv, my mind just seems to wander whenever I put it on.

Of course my brain decided to think of Brendon for the second time today.

I'm over him completely so why am I still thinking about him?

He's married now. We haven't talked in literally years and I start thinking about him now.

Truth is, I still sort of miss him.

I would've loved for him be here with me cuddling on this shitty couch, laughing at stupid things he's done while he runs his fingers through my hair.

That will never happen though. He has Sarah now. He is happy and I'm not going to go out of my way to find him just to be rejected.

I know that he never loved me and in a way, I'm okay with that. He saved his love for Sarah while I was just something to help pass the time.

I hope he loves her as much as I love him.

Maybe I'm crazy and obsessed but I don't think you can just stop loving someone like Brendon. He sticks with you like chewed gum on the bottom of a new pair of shoes and I hate it.

I want to forget about him. I really do.

I snap out of my thoughts and turn off the tv before walking to my room and sitting in my bed.

I bury my head in my hands as warm tears slowly slide down my cheeks.

I should have tried harder with him. I should have told him that I loved him more often and I shouldn't have let him go.

I could have stayed and talked to him when he broke up with me and found out what was going on but I didn't. I ran away like a little bitch.

I'm still confused as to why I'm thinking about my ex boyfriend who broke up with me two years ago.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
9:41pm

A/N

WE'RE BACK WITCHES!1!!!1!

enjoy this story, you lovelies❤

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

S

I'm back too and im sticking like chewed gum to the bottom of a new pair of shoes

Shhhhh