26. Yep

I woke up when someone picked me up. It was Andy, obviously, since he probably wouldn't let anyone else touch me. He put me in the car and we went home. This whole time, I've been acting like I was asleep because I'm lazy and don't want to walk.

Because I'm smart as fuck, now moving on.

"Night, Angel. Love you," he closed my door and let me sleep.

•Next morning•

My phone was ringing. My phone was ringing. Who calls a mute(ish) girl?

Whatever I'll make Andy answer. I ran downstairs and shoved my phone into his hands. He rolled his eyes and answered.

"Hello?.....No, but this is her phone....Yeah sure," then he turned to me, "Someone named Carrie wants to hang out with you."

I nodded and ran upstairs to change. I could hear him tell her goodbye and hang up.

"Are you having trouble finding sleep at night?

Or does your lack of conscience tell you

Everything's all right?

I trust your good intentions

That you're watching over friends

You must think that I'm crazy

If I don't see through that grin

So tell me what your best friend knows

That I don't know

Tell me why you talk me down

Wherever you go,"

All Time Low played through my speakers. (Name the song in the comments;)

As I said earlier, I was getting dressed and sh*t when Andy suddenly opened my door. He ended up immediately shutting it after I threw a few books at him, but he did drop my phone on the floor. That was the only good thing coming out of this.

Once I was finished, I went to go and find him. Well he was laying on his stomach outside of my door, possibly dying, with his face buried in the carpet. I kicked his side.

Nothing.

I tugged his hair.

He groaned, but he didn't get up.

As a last resort, I licked his cheek.

"Angel, ew what the f*ck!?" he turned his head and rolled away from me. I stuck my tongue out at him and sat beside him. "Sorry, by the way," he mumbled.

I nodded and got up, hearing the doorbell ring. I opened it to find Carrie.

"Hey, Love, how's it been?" she pulled me into a hug. I winced as she put pressure onto my shoulder, but she didn't notice.

I pulled her into the house and slammed the door, then shoved her on the couch.

"I can't tell if you're happy or mad to see me-" I lightly slapped her and smiled.

"Both?" I rolled my eyes and hugged her again.

I turned on my Pandora and hit my station for Palaye Royale. It began playing 'Mr. Doctor Man' and I turned it up. I remember that I left Andy silently dying on the floor upstairs, so I told Carrie I'd be right back and ran up the stairs.

Turns out, he fell asleep. I laughed quietly and stole his phone, took a picture, and posted it to his twitter. It immediately blew up.

His problem, not mine.

Suddenly Carrie started screaming, "Ew! No!"

So it's short as always, but hey we're getting somewhere.

Thank you for all the beautiful comments about MCR that you guys have been leaving me. And all comments in general...

I'm finally on summer break so, expect a few updates maybe???