13. It's (Not) Okay

He hugged me back and I was grateful. All I wanted was someone to hug because in this moment, I was definitely not okay.

"You okay, Gee?" he finally asked after a minute of silence. I shook my head no and began to cough again. I felt a small tang of metallic on the tip of my tongue and jumped up to the sink so I could rinse my mouth. I felt a pair of arms placed around my shoulders. I sighed and gave him one last hug before turning around and headed back into the living room.

"Angel! Angel! Long time no see!" CC yelled in an obviously fake British accent, "Where have you been, girly?" I laughed to myself and gave him a small smile, then looked up to see Juliet once again eating Andy's face off. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to Jake.

"They should get a room," he whispered to me, "maybe even a separate house." Then, to keep myself from laughing, I shoved my face into a pillow and ended up laying face first on the floor.

"What'd you do to her, Pitts?" Juliet asked in a semi-sarcastic voice.

"Nothing as bad as what you're doing to Biersack, Simms," he hissed. She rolled her eyes and announced that she must leave. I did a silent cheer inside my head and opened the door for her, sticking my tongue out as she passed by. She glared at me and kept walking.

"So, Angel, how'd you like Juliet?" Andy asked with a smile on his face. I shrugged and ran to my room where I found a box labeled "Open." As instructed, I opened the maroon box. And just as the lid was off the box, pink glitter exploded into my face.

And more importantly, my lungs. Basically coughing my lungs out, I stumbled down the stairs and started punching everyone around me. I hit CC and Jake in the chest and Ash in the face. I pushed Andy onto the floor and shoved a pillow into Jinxx's face while I kicked him in the shin. I flipped everyone off and stormed upstairs, still coughing. Once in my room, I broke down. I don't think coming here was a very good decision, on their part at least. All I cause are problems, obviously all I do is cough and cry so why haven't they taken me back yet?

My phone dinged as a text notification popped up.

Unknown: hey b*tch, how's being a burdon goin?

A: Great! now quit texting me before I tell someone

Unknown: awww! little baby gonna be a tattle tale? cute

A: fine what do you want then

Unknown: nothing~ lets just talk. Like, how come you failed at killing yourself a few years back? you've tried how many times now, 4?

A: f*ck off...

I set the phone down and curled into a ball on the bed and stared out the window.

What did I do to deserve this?

'Really? What didn't you do?'

I must've fallen asleep because about three hours later Ash came into my room with chinese takeout and muttering something about 'damn girl can't cook spaghetti' I glared at him and shook my head.

"Too bad. Here you go, fried rice!" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and took the box, gagging at the scent of the rice. After I ate about 1/4 of it, I handed it back to Ash.

"So tomorrow, to get out of this Hell hole, wanna go to Sky Zone?" he grinned. I stood up and jumped around, immediatley regretting it though because of all the food I had previously eaten. He chuckled and shook his head before laying back on my bed and pretending to sleep. I glared at him and jumped on top of him and acted like he wasn't there. It is my bed after all.

"Gee! No! Get up!" he groaned. I acted like he wasn't there and continued to sleep.

"I swear to the holy pineapple under the sea, Gee! Get. The. F*ck. Off," he growled. Just as he said that, he shoved me onto the floor. Great timing too, because Andy walked in right as he shoved me.

"Damnit Ashley! Are you okay, Angel?" I acted as if I had passed out as Andy picked me up and then started yelling at Ash.

"The Hell were you thinking! You could've hurt her! Damnit Ashley I told you to f*cking leave her alone!" he yelled, bunching up his fists.

"Shut the f*ck up, okay?! You act like I meant to hurt her, God damnit!"

"Get out."

"What?" Ash asked, confused.

"Get. Out."

AGHH IT'S SO SHORT I FEEL BAD! But here ya go~