12. The Blood

I was dreading what would happen when Andy came home. I know he was only irritated because I wouldn't eat, but saying I wasn't dreading his return was a lie. I have no idea what to expect. I could always just run away.... no.

I was about to take a shower when I started coughing. Big deal right? I got into the shower and started to do exactly what every girl does in the shower. 30 minutes in, I started coughing just as I heard Andy come through the front door. At this point, I was on my knees coughing uncontrollably. Except this time, there was blood.

"Angel! Are you alright!?" Andy asked, concern well into his tone. I heard him enter the bathroom and he handed me a towel so he wouldn't see anything. I slipped the towel over my exposed body and continued to cough.

"I'm gonna open the curtain ok?" He said, pulling open the black curtain decorated in white music notes. I couldn't breathe very well anymore and I was feeling lightheaded. I heard Andy mutter a faint "Oh my God" and was lifted off the wet shower floor.

"Andy, what's going on? What's all that noise?" A strange female voice inquired from downstairs. After that, everything was all black.

"Angel, Angel, why the f*ck aren't the dishes done!? And why isn't the living room clean?" My father roared over my blaring music.

"Because I left them for you. When was the last time you did something around here!" I pointed out, rising to my feet.

"You little b*tch! Give me that!" He growled, snatching away my phone and locking me in my room. For. Three. Days.

Zero food.

Zero noise.

Zero sympathy from anyone or anything; I was on my own.

It was awful sitting in the eerie silence, no music or anything to fill the cold dusty room. I guess you could consider my growling stomach a noise, but it wasn't very pleasant.

'The window you idiot! Just leave.'

I did a mental facepalm as I opened my window and jumped out. Not in hopes of leaving.

In hopes to end it all.

I walked around the house and climbed up into our treehouse. I stood on the roof and looked down the 35 feet I would be jumping.

'F*ck, you idiot! The damn note.'

Oh yeah. I need a note, don't I? Wouldn't want to leave without the last word, would I?

I sighed and climbed back down, the ladder creaking every step. I snuck into the house and grabbed the nearest paper and pen.

Once outside, I studied the paper which read: Sunset Valley Adoption Center. It gave details about the workers, conditions, costs, and the place in general. On the back was some paper work which asked for the name of the child being given up for adoption. And on that line, was my name; Angel Pacton.

Even though it was my adoption papers, I wrote the note on the back of the second page anyway: Fuck. You. Fuck you all.

After my attemp of jumping 35 feet onto the rock hard ground and surviving, I was sent for adoption. Note on the back and all. The adoption center knew everything.

I woke up in my bed with a cold cloth on my head. I looked around and noticed that I was alone, so I got up to look for Andy. He was downstairs talking to a strange woman in hushed whispers that were only audible to them. I cleared my throat and stood awkwardly among their stares.

"Hey, Angel. How you feelin'?" he asked with a sad tone of voice. I shook my head yes and no to signal maybe and sat on the couch. "The guys are coming over later, by the way. They don't know about what happened, so don't worry," he said, smiling slightly.

I sighed and went back upstairs to get dressed, but I noticed that I already was.

Shit! Andy must of changed me... (outfit above)

I was glad it was Andy and not that woman though. After I finished thinking I decided to straighten my hair and paint my nails black with little Black Veil Brides symbols on them. All I have to say is painting those symbols are hard as fuck.

•Two Hours Later•

I laid on the couch with my head in Ashley's lap and my feet in Jake's. I stared at the woman who's name I learned to be Juliet make out with Andy and internally shuddered. She wasn't exactly a ray of sunshine, but at least she wasn't a psychopath either. Ashley brushed all of the knots out of my hair with his fingers while I scrolled through Tumblr and tried not to watch any more of Juliet and Andy.

"Don't forget to breathe, Andy. We need you alive for this next album," Ashley stated in a monotone voice. Juliet glared at him and he
shrugged, muttering that it was true.

I soon fell asleep still laying on Jake and Ashley, but they didn't seem to mind. I woke uo 20 minutes later because the fire alarm was going off.

Apparently Juliet tried to cook spaghetti. How do you light spaghetti on fire?

She put it out with some water and recooked the whole thing all together. She made everybody's plate and passed them out, leaving behind an echo of thank you's. I just nodded and stared at my plate. Feeling the sudden urge to throw up, I rushed to the bathroom and lost everything I had eaten in the last two days while Ash held my hair back for me. I flushed and began to brush my teeth. Once done with that, I pulled Ashley to the floor and just hugged him.

And here is the sh*tty chapter that took too long to make :)

Thanks for sticking around!