15. The Devastating Truth

Trigger Warning-

--

Fifteen minutes later and a lot of scrubbing, I was done with my shower. I sat on my bed, scrolling through my twitter, when I heard whispering outside my door.

"Hurry up! The water turned off get, out of the way!" Ashley whispered.

"Okay, fine," Jake muttered. After some thought, I figured whatever it was, it included me exiting my room and triggering something by opening my door.

So let's make them come in here and trigger it themselves.

I noticed a vacuum sitting next to my desk, so I knocked it over and fell on the ground.

"Sh*t, is she okay?" Andy whisper yelled.

"I don't f*cking know! But I'm sure she's fine," assumed an annoyed Ashley. Me, being the great actor I am, began the fake tears. To anyone else listening, I was having a mental breakdown. But to me, I was being a smart ass f*cking girl trying to save herself from humiliation.

"F*ck, Angel, what's wrong?!" Andy said as he burst through my door, pulling a string which pulled the trigger of a BB gun which shot him in the back seven times. "F*cking Hell!" he said through gritted teeth. "You morons realize that would've hit her right in the face, right?"

"It's not a prank if she doesn't cry," Ashley said.

"You're a sick motherf*cker,"

"I know," he said, grabbing the gun and shooting me right in the cheek.

"Ashley! It's one thing for the door to do it, but it's another for you to shoot her," Andy said, glaring. I held my face as I stormed up to Ashley and took the gun. Then, I fired straight at his balls. And lastly, I kicked him there, too.

"Angel, you f*cking brat! I swear to God I'm going to kill you! Get your ass over here!" Ashley screamed as he attempted to chase me, which only ended in him falling down the stairs. "Jesus f*cking Christ, you were a bad idea," he groaned.

You were a bad idea.

'You know he's right, this is exactly what I've been saying this whole time. Now do him a favor to make up for kicking him, and kill yourself.'

I paused for a moment and thought. I knew I was bothering everyone here, but I didn't think it was that bad. They wouldn't lie to me, so he has to be right.

Don't get me wrong, I love them. Which is why I'm going to do what's best for their band. I'm going to put a bullet through my head, just like Ashley had intended. I pulled a fake smile and began sprinting towards Andy's room.

"Angel! What are you doing?" they all called towards me.

"Something I should've done years ago!" I called back.

"Sh*t," you could hear them all panic. I locked the door and shoved a desk in front of it. I began throwing anything I could find out of his closet until I came across a heavy black box with a lock on the front. I took a key out of his pillowcase that I had seen Andy put there each night and turned the lock, revealing a gun and four packs of ammunition. After I had loaded the gun, pointed it at my head, and laid a note down on Andy's soon-to-be-blood-covered bed, I was of course interrupted by an enraged, but of course scared, Andy tumbling through his window.

"Angel! Give me that right now or I swear I will... uhm... you know what? Just give me the gun! Put. It. Down. Now," he cried as he inched closer to me. As tears streamed down both of our faces, I shook my head no. Andy threw himself at me just as I pulled the trigger.

I missed.

Instead of killing myself like I should've, I shot through my right shoulder into the person standing behind me. Don't ask me when they got there because I don't know. But as I fell to the ground in pain, I could see CC falling to the ground in near death. With a bullet wound through his upper stomach.

Sorry for the super short, super triggering, super sad, and super necessary chapter! Poor CC :( will he be ok?

Comment your thoughts!

I am not. NOT. Trying to glorify, or teach, that suicide is in any way okay. If you are having these kinds of thoughts, PLEASE TELL SOMEONE.

If you need someone to talk to, message me. I WILL talk to you, I promise.