14. Come Back My Friend

It had been about three hours since Ash had gotten into his car and driven off. Three hours since Andy overreacted. But only 20 minutes since I let fresh blood stain my perfect silver razor.

"Angel! Wanna play Call Of Duty?" CC called from the couch downstairs. Considering my lack of fun since I got here, I went downstairs and turned on the other Xbox controller. As I was running around, killing people left and right, I expierienced a sharp pain in my ribs.

"Yes! Finally! You're too damn hard to kill," he yelled as I threw my controller down and hugged my knees to my chest, hoping to ease the pain. "You okay?" he asked.

I nodded and stood up, wiping the cat hair off my black shirt. I stalked into the kitchen and jumped onto Andy's back as he was faced away, sifting through the large pile of fan-mail.

"F*ck! You scared me!" he laughed. I poked his cheek and pointed to his phone. He raised an eyebrow and handed it to me, careful as to not drop me. I typed in Ash's number and handed it back to Andy.

I hope he can take a hint.

"But, Angel...," he protested. I punched him hard in the shoulder and glared daggers into the top of his slick black hair. "Fine," he groaned.

•30 minutes later•

The front door slid open and in came Ashley and some brunette girl.

"Baby, who's all this?" she asked, with no wonder in her tone at all.

"My band and my niece, Angel," he said, dragging her up the creaking stairs and into his room. I rolled my eyes and went back into the kitchen, looking for some pain meds.

"NO, JAKE, GIVE IT BACK! RIGHT NOW, GIVE IT!" CC screamed as Jake ran off with his controller. CC chased him into the kitchen and then picked me up.

"Woah, woah, Christian, put her down and no one gets hurt," Jake cautioned, acting like he was some hero in an overrated action movie.

"Now, now, take one more step and I'll shoot!" CC yelled.

"God damnit! You give her back right this instant!" Jake continued to act. They slowly circled around the counter, waiting for the right moment to run. All of a sudden, Jake charged at CC and dived at him, landing at least three feet away. CC sprinted up the stairs and locked us in his room before hysterically laughing and posting a video of Jake's fall to social media.

"That, was, priceless!" he said in between pants, then began to laugh again. I rolled my eyes and grinned, looking around his gray room.

He had a king sized bed and a nightstand on either side. A large window and sliding screen door cast light on everything, except for the walk in closet. A plasma television hung on the wall facing his bed, and a black bungee cord chair sat in the corner.

Wow, this man sure knows how to live. Well, child at least.

"So what do you wanna do? Movies? Games? Oh I know! Let's mess with Ash and Bimbo number 2348!" he yelled, his eyes lighting up. "I'll get the makeup!" he said, marching into the bathroom for some warpaint and fake blood.

He made me look like the evil girl from The Ring and sent me to wait until someone left the room. I stood outside Ash's door waiting, cringing at the piggish squeals coming from within. They got up to use the restroom and as soon as they left, I charged into their room and stood in the corner. They walked back in and I could barely see CC from the corner of my eye holding a camera. They were about to get back at it when she let out a scream of pure terror and pointed at me.

"THE F*CK IS THAT!?"

"Wha- OH MY GOD!" Ash screamed, dropping his water on the ground and backing up. I took a small step forward and froze, stopping to get down and then began crawling towards the lady. It was only when she fainted that I gave up and was thrown into a fit of laughter.

"Angel! What the Hell! Don't you understand the terms personal privacy, God damnit?!" Ash thundered.

"Bro chill, I told her to," CC grinned from the doorway. Ash rolled his eyes and pushed me out, slamming the door behind me. CC was finally regaining his breath as he uploaded yet another video. "You're an amazing actor, Gee," he praised.

I walked into my room and was about to take a shower when I heard tons of laughter coming from downstairs, not to mention an enraged Ashley.

"This is war, Angel Biersack. W. A. R," Ashley yelled.