16. When All Else Fails

'Wow you can't even kill yourself correctly?'

'Emo b*tch'

'Try harder this time'

'You probably killed him'

'If he dies, Andy will kill you. He hates you anyway.'

I laid on the ground as I heard people screaming.

"Angel! Come on I didn't mean it! How could you, you almost killed CC," Ashley cried. "Damnit Angel!"

My whole body felt numb, but my emotions were running crazy. I'm mad at Ash for saying what he did, I'm sad because CC's hurt, I'm devastated that my attempt at death failed once again, but I'm over all just tired.

Tired of life.

I can't seem to ever do anything right.

(Ashley's POV)

I'm stupid. So f*cking stupid. I didn't mean it...

I should've known that she would be upset, but I wasn't thinking.

This is all my fault.

(Andy's POV)

I dialed the police while I plugged the bullet wound on CC's stomach with my finger. As gross as it is, it'll keep him alive.

"Just hang in there, man," I muttered. After I hung up with the police, I wiped all of the fresh tears off my face. "How's Angel, Ash?"

"It doesn't matter, CC's the only thing that matters," he replied in a monotone voice.

"F*ck! Ashley, God damnit, she matters! She's my daughter! You're the one who upset her! You're the one who shot her in the face! She's the one who felt like garbage. Because. Of. You. You guys used to be friends, until CC set her up to prank you at least. You may think you're a man because of all the sex you have, but you're not. You're just a child. So grow the f*ck up!" I yelled, enraged.

"Yeah well, I'm not the one who put a bullet through myself and shot CC in the process, now am I?" he said in a voice that was barely audible due to him trying not to cry.

The paramedics arrived and took the two away. I hopped in my car with Jake and Jinxx. There was no way in Hell I was driving Ash to see them after what he said.

"They'll be fine," Jinxx said, "and you probably shouldn't be driving, you're too angry right now."

"I know. Here, you can drive," I said, stopping the car and switching places with Jinxx.

Jake just sat silently as his phone blew up with texts from Ashley.

"Just mute him, Jake," I suggested. He nodded and muted their conversation, then continued tk stare out the window.

(Jake's POV)

She's hurt. He might be gone.

(Angel's POV)

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face and the sound of a heart monitor. This place might as well be considered home.

I moved my arm to the left and winced in pain, then I remembered what happened.

CC.

I smashed the nurse button and began to scream and cry, hoping he's ok.

"Are you alright? What's going on," the nurse asked.

"Where is he! Is he alright?!" I screamed jumping out of the bed. She called for more nurses and they all came in and strapped me to the bed.

"Christian? He's in fatal condition. Who taught you about gun safety? I'd like to give them a call," she stated as she marched off down the hall.

Soon after, Andy walked in.

"Hey Gee, I just saw CC. He's doing ok," he spoke in a soft voice.

"Andy, am I on life support? Is there a chance I'll die?"

"Well," he hesitated, looking down, "yes. Only because you hit an important vein."

"Tell them to take me off life support," I demanded.

"What? No! You're my daughter and I love you!" he raised his voice and stood up.

"It's my life and I say end it. Before I hurt anyone else," I argued.

He shook his head at me and left, just like my father did every time he looked at me.

I closed my eyes and wished for this all to be a dream.

(CC's POV)

I woke up to screaming and crying.

"Oh my God thank Jesus he's alive!" Jinxx yelled.

"What happened?" I croaked.

"Well, you got shot and you literally just died," Andy cried.

"Well, sorry for the scare, I just couldn't help it.

He's alive! But for how long?

Thanks  for being the only motivation I have at all to continue this piece of garbage:D

Everyone go click the follow button for her!