8. The Mighty Fall

I'm sorry for not updating in so long. I wasn't feelin' it and now I feel bad. ON TO THE STORY! (Finally)

I woke up feeling like dog sh*t.

'Because you don't everyday?' Honestly, the voice in my head is smart.

"Angel, you ready!?" Ashley's voice flooded into my room.

A- Angel Ash🔥- Ashley

A- HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA funny... no

Ash🔥- HURRY UP GEE IT'S ALREADY 1

A- THEN WHY TF ARE YOU TEXTING ME IF I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING READY !!

Ash🔥- FINE 😂

A- FINE. THANK YOU.

I put on (clothes above). As I was painting my nails, an ear splitting noise echoed throughout my head. Not my room, or my house, just my head. I fell on the floor, knocking over the nail polish in the process. I heard heavy footfall on the stairs and knew someone was coming to see what was wrong.

"ANGEL, WHAT THE HELL!? ARE YOU OKAY?," Andy freaked out.

I nodded, pretending that I just fell, and gave a thumbs up.

"God Damnit, Angel, you f*cking scared me." Andy said, and quietly shut my door on his way out.

I laid on my floor, not knowing what was going on.

Ten minutes later, I decided to clean up the nail polish. As I was wiping up the sticky blue-green mess, my phone dinged.

Ash🔥- Question: why do girls take so long to get ready?

A- shut it Purdy -_-

Ash🔥- damn. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

A- Ha. Ha. At least all I do in my bed is sleep.

Ash🔥- Damn, don't be so mean 😢 I'll be in the car, there's a granola bar on the counter and you ARE eating it in the car.

A- •_• ok...

7 minutes later~

I sat in the passenger seat staring at my yet-to-be-opened granola bar.

"You've gotta eat it sometime, Gee. I refuse to enter the mall until you do," Ashley informed, breaking the silence.

I rolled my eyes and took a bite, hiding it in my mouth, and taking the last bite. (It was a small motherf*cking granola bar okay!?!)

Sometimes, being mute is a benefit to me. Like right now for instance, not talking gives me an excuse to keep my mouth shut, hiding the food.

"All done?"

I gave a thumbs up, running to the entrance of the mall.

"Where to, O' all knowing Gee?" Ashley jokingly asked.

I walked to a map and pointed at Hot Topic.

"I knew that. Duhhh," he smiled.

As we passed by the restrooms, I spit out my food into a trash can. Without being noticed by Ashley.

"LOOKY! LOOKY! LOOKY! GEE, IT'S A HELLO KITTY POSTER! CAN I HAVE IT!?" Typical Ashley. I shrugged, stopping at some kids store.

After he paid, we walked the rest of the way to Hot Topic.

*Spongebob Narrator Voice* 2 Hours and $487.37 later~

As we pulled into the driveway, Andy came 'strutting' out of the house to help with the bags.

"Ashley, what the f*ck is this?" Andy asked.

"Duh. It's Hello Kitty," he stated.

Andy rolled his eyes and dropped the poster on the ground.

"Come on, Angel, I want to help you with your room!" Andy said/squealed.

Finally.

After two and a half hours of Andy putting up 30+ posters, my room was finally finished. "Then what did you do?" You might ask, well I filled my closet with 14 band tee's and 23 ripped skinny's.

I'm officially spoiled. I know.

A- can I go to the park?

Batman🎶- I don't know. Can you?

A- -_- f*ck yes I can.

Batman🎶- don't get lost, it's a spooky place out beyond the castle walls.

A- Bye, Andy.

Batman🎶- goodbye, Angel. Be safe

I grabbed my cell and iPod before heading out. A girl's gotta have her jams.

I sat on the swing, listening to the crickets.

I wonder if, before the adoption center, I had any pets.

'Yeah right! You can't even take care of yourself'

Sometimes I honestly wonder if my mind has a mind of its own.

"Hey, pretty girl, what are you doin' out here all by yourself," a male voice said, approaching me slowly. He waited a few minutes before tellling me that it wasn't 'polite' to not answer.

"Guess we're gonna do this the hard way," he said, unstrapping his belt.

'Oh. Sh*t.'

My eyes widened and I stood up to run, but was thrown to the ground.

The last thing I remember is yelling 'stop'

I WASN'T COMFORTABLE WRITING THE LAST PART SO I HAD HER BLACK OUT OR SOMETHING. BUT SHE SPOKE! SHE ACTUALLY SPOKE!