2. Not Again

I screamed as I hit the floor. Alexis pulled me up by my hair and continuously slammed my head againt the wall. She then proceeded to punch me in the face, kick me in the stomach, and leave.

I laid in agony on the floor.

I was on the verge of tears. But no, I am never going to cry again. Crying, so I've been told many times, shows that your weak and vulnerable.

I stood up and walked into my room. Seconds later, Mrs. Robin burst through the door.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ALEXIS!? WHY IS SHE SAYING YOU BEAT HER UP!?" she screamed.

'I didn't do anything,' I wasn't about to tattle on Mrs. Robin's little princess, I learned not to the hard way.

"THEN WHY DOES SHE HAVE A BLACK EYE!?"

'She did that to herself'

"GET THE F*CK OUT! NOW!"

Ohhhh snap. I still have one week until Andy is supposed to take me home! Where am I supposed to go?!

'No. I'm staying another week until Andy brings me home'

She slapped me. Slapped me! That's child abuse!

I ran down the stairs and into Mrs. Robin's office. Andy was sitting there doing paperwork. I guess he didn't hear her screaming...

I poked him twice, unsure of how to get his attention.

"Ang- Holy shit, what the fuck happened!?" he yelled, standing up.

I looked down. I then took the pen out of his hand and got a piece of paper.

'Alexis. And Mrs. Robin'

"I'm calling the police," he said, picking up his phone.

I slumped down in a chair, unsure of how to feel.

"They're on their way," he informed me.

Then Mrs. Robin came in. Andy glared at her.

"Is there a problem, sir?" she asked, looking quite nervous.

"Yes. There is a huge issue!" he said/yelled.

"And what is that?" She needs to work on controlling her nervousness. Or at least looking innocent.

"What happened to Angel!?" He demanded, stepping closer to Mrs. Robin.

"Nothing! She beat up a girl! All of those marks were from Alexis trying to defend herself!" She got more nervous by the second. I honestly find this hilarious!

"Yeah right! That's a ton of bullsh*t. Just this morning I saw Alexis shoving her! I don't think you're telling the exact truth,"

That's when the cops ran in. Andy pointed at Mrs. Robin and showed them what I had written. Then he showed them my face.

One cop went and found Alexis while the other handcuffed Mrs. Robin. Did I mention that there are two cops?

As Alexis walked in, she glared at me and said, "What the Hell did you do! Why am I being arrested!?"

I crossed my arms and gave a 'really' look.

Just as they were about to leave, Andy stopped one of them.

"I was in the process of adopting this girl when, this happened. Am I still going to get to adopt her?" Wow. He still wants me, even after all of this happened.

"Yes, sir. Just finish the paperwork and bring it to the station by tomorrow," the officer politely informed.

"Thank you, sir," then he got down to my level, "I will be back soon to get you. I promise," he said.

I hugged him, and after a while he hugged back. Then he left.

I walked back into the building, getting glares from all the other kids. I walked up into my room and thought about today.

Aside from Mrs. Robin, there was also Mr. Sherry and Miss Short. I don't particularly like either of them, for they both dislike me. But at least they don't try to show it.

I turned on my music and started to write,

So, today wasn't exactly the best day ever. It was actually very bad.

If I would have been writing in this journal for a while now, you would know that most days are bad.

Great. I have started to refer to a journal as 'you.' In my opinion, that's low.

I honestly, honestly can't believe Andy Biersack wants to adopt me! I think it's a dream.

Most good things that happen to me are.

I don't know when he is going to come back, but I hope it's soon. I hope it's sooner than soon, because I can hear Amanda's "friends" banging on my door. They're shouting things like "open the God damn door," NO! Wow I'm bad at puns. Incase your're wondering, I was refering to P!atD. But you won't be wondering because I'm the only one who is going to read this:)

But let me start over:

Dear diary, life is trying me.

~ Angel

OKAY GUYS! I know I still suck at writing but, I have to eventually get better lol.

Tell me what you think because I honestly NEED feedback!!!

I might update later!