20.

"You broke it!"

"Jake, shut the f*ck up!"

"All of you shut the f*ck up!"

"Nobody asked for Mama Jinxx to butt her twisted ass into this conversation!"

"Did I ask for your permission? Didn't think so!"

I sighed and continued to listen to their argument. Jake was watching television when he apparently forgot how remotes work, since he threw it at the ground when it wouldn't do anything. I tried to show him, he had it pointed the opposite direction of the T.V.

"Jesus Christ, I'll buy a new one!" Andy groaned. Everyone nodded in agreement as Andy glared at them all one by one. "The only sane being in this house is me, I swear," he mumbled. I marched up to him and shoved him onto the ground, crossed my arms, and glared down at him.

"She got you, Biersack. Back the f*ck off," Jake remarked. Andy glared at me and pulled my feet out from under me.

"That's what you get, f*cker," he laughed. I kicked him in his... area, and ran up the stairs as quick as my lazy legs could carry me. Even from my room, I could hear him groaning.

'Serves him right,' I thought.

"Angel! Get the f*ck out here!" he yelled. I laughed and turned up my music. 'The Shattered God' blasted through my speakers. "I hear you listening to me!" he yelled again.

Faintly, but definitely Ashley, I heard yelling back at Andy, "B*tch she's listening to us, too!" I giggled and began dancing around my room, stopping to stare at a poster of Kellin Quinn. I then stopped and switched the Sleeping With Sirens poster with my All Time Low poster so Kellin and Vic could hang next to each other. I laughed again and drew a moustache over Andy's face. 

Click.

I took a picture and sent it to him, doubling over in laughter.

"Not my f*cking face!" I heard him whine from downstairs. I heard everyone laughing at him and I chuckled.  Then, I drew a heart around him and Ashley and sent that with a question mark.

Angel: Better?

"Gee, don't do that!"  Ashley screamed. Andy and him ran up the stairs and started banging on my locked door.

"Open the God damn door!" Andy demanded, banging on it harder. I slipped a note reading, "Come back later," under the door and turned my music up all the way. 'Mama' by My Chemical Romance was currently playing.

"You bet you're going to Hell," Ashley laughed.

"Well now, Mama, we're all gonna die!" Andy sang. I laughed and mouthed the words along with Gerard. 

"Gee, if you aren't singing then you aren't a true Gerard!" Ashley yelled. I stomped on the floor and kicked the door to let him know that I didn't give a f*ck about what he thought.

"I'm more of a Gerard then you'll ever be," I growled softly through the door. I heard a chorus of 'Ohhh's' coming from the audience that had accumulated behind them. 

"Angel?" Andy asked. I stomped once on the floor to let him know I was listening. "Can you please open the door? I won't let anyone else but me go in," he pleaded. I gave up and opened the door, slamming it shut after he walked in. 

Bad. Idea.

He smirked and shoved me onto the hammock, picked up a pillow, and started hitting me with it. I started laughing and tried to crawl away, but everytime he would grab my foot and pull me back.

After five minutes of endless laughter and fighting, Andy dropped the pillow and skipped out of my room. I groaned and turned back on my music which Andy had so very rudely shut off when he entered. 'It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Death Wish' also by My Chemical Romance began playing.

I smiled and pulled out my sketchbook. I don't ever draw, I just make crappy lyric art.

An hour or two later, I had made this: (pic at the top)

My hand writing sucks, but I don't care what you think. I never have, and I never will.

I FINALLY UPDATED!! I tried to find art that showed that she's not a good artist. I don't like books when the main character is good at EVERYTHING.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Comment your opinion on this book, I don't know whether or not I'm going to keep it going.