25. Just No

"Stop!" Jinxx yelled, clearly aggravated.

"No!" Ashley yelled back, amusement laced throughout his voice.

"If you don't quit then I'll-" Jinxx cut off.

"Whatever, you can't think of anything anyway," Ashley laughed, getting off the poor man's stomach and sitting back onto the hot sand of the crowded beach.

"Fat ass," Jinxx muttered. Obviously, neither of them knew when to shut up.

"Speak up, b*tch, I couldn't hear you," Ash growled, cupping his ear so he could hear better.

"Now, now, ladies, you're both stunning," Andy chuckled, earning glares from the two but a high five from me.

Batman🎶 -Andy Gee- Angel

Gee: can you scream random lyrics pleaseee I'm bored and annoyed

Batman🎶: I gotue. Anythin specifififific?

Gee: you betcha. ATL, PTV, BMTH, FIR, P!atD, BVB(^.^), and MCR or i'll kill ur cats

Batman🎶: . . . !!! fine

"TAKE YOUR CROSSES, I'LL LIVE WITHOUT THEM!" he began screaming, attracting many odd stares from the passing people. "THIS IS SEMPITERNAL!"

"FRIENDS, WHO THE F*CK NEEDS 'EM?" Jake joined in, obviously catching on.

"CHAMPAGNE, COCAIN, GASOLINE, AND MOST THINGS IN BETWEEN!" Ash contributed, causing Jinxx to add in,

"I ROAM THE CITY IN A SHOPPING CART!"

"A PACK OF CAMELS AND A SMOKE ALARM!" At this point, families were glaring. They'll get over it.

Gee: Scream like you did in Knives and Pens or else

Batman🎶: oK plEAse QuiT BeiNg meAn

Gee: :D

After receiving the messages, Andy could be clearly seen rolling his eyes before screaming out All Time Low lyrics like his life depended on it. Which, his life did depend on it.

"LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL!" he yelled. The whole band was singing along with him, normally, when a lady walked up and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can you please stop? You're disturbing everyone here," she asked, rolling her eyes. I shrugged and shook my head. "Okay then, I'll make them stop," she muttered. I couldn't help but grin, what could this woman possibly do. I watched her lay down on the ground, curl up, and start sobbing. The guys stopped and crowded around her, giving her just enough space to breathe.

"Are you okay?" they were all asking at once.

"N-No," she cried and pointed at me, "that g-girl called me an ugly slut and told me to k-kill myself," she accused. All of the guys looked at eachother, then me, with a straight face.

But then, they burst out laughing.

"Are you kidding!? She hates talking, she actually hasn't spoken in three days," Andy managed between his laughter. The woman choked a little before shaking her head.

"N-No, she did. I only asked i-if she had s-seen where my s-sister went," this woman was a good actress.

Andy looked at me and raised his eyebrows, "Is it true, Angel?" I shook my head no.

"Go home woman, you're drunk," Ashley commented, rolling his eyes. I covered my mouth and turned away, trying not to laugh.

"B-But," she started.

"No, dry your fake tears and f*ck off," Andy cut her off, "I know Angel didn't say that stuff, so you may go now."

"Fine, just shut the f*ck up or go home," she growled and got up then stormed off.

"What the f*ck just...," Jake started. I shrugged and sat down, not knowing how to react.

Jinxx looked at me worriedly before speaking up, "Hey, uh, we're gonna go get somethin' to eat," then he pulled Jake and Ash away, leaving me and Andy.

He ran a hand through his hair and sat down next to me. "You okay?" he asked after a moment. I nodded and stared ahead.

"I know you didn't say that, Gee," he spoke softly. I sighed and leaned against his shoulder. I know something as stupid as what happened shouldn't get to me, but it does. "She was just being a b*tch," he added. I nodded and closed my eyes, all I wanted was to sit here forever. I heard him sigh and felt him wrap his arm around my shoulder.

And then, I was asleep.

Short chapter, I know. But, they're usually short. I'm just sick of all the "This doesn't make any sense." and "Oh, that should've been ____," comments.

I also know that the characters some of you guys have in my story haven't been included in a while, just wait a bit longer.