1. Never Ending

Hey guys!!! I know this will probably be a bad story. Like I'm bad at writing!! Feel free to give me tips! I know all about BVB but I am not familiar with people from PTV, BOTDF, OM&M, BMTH, or pretty much anyone else.  I listen to a lot of FOB, P!ATD, and TØP. I read all comments so... comment.

'Three more years, Angel,'  I thought to myself.

I've been sitting in this small, cramped, gross room since 8:30 this morning.  It's currently 3:00.  That's seven hours if you were wondering.  I would've went downstairs by now to go outside, but Mrs. Robin says I can't come out.

I love going outside.  When I go outside, I'm alone.  That's when I don't get judged, which leaves me free to do whatever I want!  Usually, when I go outside I listen to music.  Mainly Black Veil Brides.

Black Veil Brides has gotten me through some really tough times... my favorite song of theirs' is  'I Am Bulletproof'.  It calms me down after Alexis and her "squad" are finished beating me up.  But that's a topic for a different day.  My second favorite song is 'In The End'.  It reminds me that if I 'go,' no one will "remember my last goodbye," because I don't have friends.  I don't have people who care.

Anyway, my name is Angel Kaat Pacton.  I am mute, which means I cannot talk.  There's not even a possibility that I could talk.  I am also anorexic.  I don't eat, mainly because I'm fat.  I am 15 years old, sent to this Hell when I was seven.  My favorite color(s) are black, purple, and neon green.

This is my first entry, maybe I will write more in the future if this journal doesn't get found. 

Until next time,

Angel

"ANGEL GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

'what could she possibly want now'

If I had said that outloud, it would've been a growl.                                                                                         Oh wait.

I quietly made my way down the stairs, careful not to disturb the other kids who were all quietly reading.

I stood in front of Mrs. Robin, waiting for what was to come next.

"You are gonna act like a NORMAL person!  I can't stand you being so, so, emo!  If there's any chance, any fricken' chance at ALL that you will be adopted today, then you need to act normal. Okay?"

Well, if that didn't send me crying into my room then I don't know what will.  I mean, yes, I am depressed and I have accepted that.  But, I refuse to cry.  At all.

"Like she could ever act normal anyway," Alexis muttered from the doorway.  Mrs. Robin tried to hide her smile.

'I don't need to fix myself for you'

"You little... b*tch!  Have no, and I mean NO, right to say that to me!"  Mrs. Robin screamed.

'I didn't say it. I wrote it,' I smirked.

"That's it! That's the last straw! Get your things you're leaving today.

Okay, let me just explain why she hates me: ...

Wait, she has no reason too.  Maybe it's just because I'm different.  I dress differently and I don't listen to "normal" music.

'You can't do that,' once again, I wrote back.

"Watch me, you little brat."

Knock, knock, knock

"I'll be right there!"  Mrs. Robin sweetly replied to the person on the other side of the door.  

"Okay, okay, follow me please," she said, leading a man to her office.

Okay so, when you walk into this building, her office is directly to the left.  There is a little walk way right in front of the front door that leads to the kitchen, which is where I am standing.

"All girls ages 10-15 report to the main room. Thats girls ages 10-15,"  the speaker rang out.

I slowly walked to the main room, which is the room I walked through to get to the kitchen.

Every single person stared at me.  Silently criticizing my every move.

I stood in the line of girls, waiting for this person to ask about me.  Waiting to stand in silence.

"And this is Angel." Mrs. Robin told the man.

'Oh sh*t that's Andy Biersack!' I silently fangirled.

"Hi Angel! So, tell me about yourself, like what's your favorite color.  Or what do you like to do?" Andy asked.

I just stood there.

"Ummm, ma'am this girl won't exactly talk to me," he whispered to Mrs. Robin.

"Oh her?  You wouldn't want her anyway," she replied.

"I want to see everyone in this room.  So I suggest letting me talk to her.  I also suggest telling me why she won't talk," Andy's getting mad... I think.

"Fine she's mute.  NEXT!"

"No! No! That's fine!" Andy quickly said before Alexis shoved me out of the way.

Andy handed me a notepad and a pencil.

"What is your favorite band, Angel?"  He asked.

'Black Veil Brides' I smiled.

"Really!?," he chuckled, "You have great taste in music," he smiled.

'No. My taste in music is your face'

He started laughing.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked, looking at my clothes.

'Is it not obvious? Black. :)'

"How old are you?"

'15'

"Okay, I'm gonna meet everyone else now, okay?"

I nodded.  Then I was sent back to my room.

I layed on my bed, turning on my music.  'Knives and Pens' came on. 

I thought about today, how Mrs. Robin drug me up the stairs to my room this morning.  She can't do that!  That's abuse or something!  I have a bruise on my upper arm because of her, but it's not my first so what do I care.

I thought about how Alexis and her "squad" beat me up this morning, also. I was just sitting at the dining table when Alexis thought I was being too emo for her liking.  So she punched me.  And slapped me.  And kicked me.  And spit on me.

"Angel, Katy, Clarissa, and Macy please make your way to the main room," the speaker blared.

I got really excited!  Maybe, just maybe, Andy Biersack will adopt me!

I went back downstairs, standing back in line.

"Okay. This nice young man has made has decision about who he's going to adopt!  Remember, whoever gets picked, you go back to your room and pack your stuff.  Then, in one week, you can go home with your new parent!" Mrs. Robin cheerfully reminded us.

"It was nice meeting everyone who was standing here earlier, you were all very nice.  But, I am only looking to adopt one," he paused and looked at me, "Angel, would you like to be adopted?"

My mouth hung open and I pointed at myself.

"Yes! You," he laughed.

I shook my head yes at least a million times.  Then ran upstairs.

Only to be stopped by Alexis, centimeters from my door.

Soooo, how did you like the first chapter?  Am I doing good? My opinion on this chapter is that it's honestly not great. It could use some work! Please comment your opinion. I will love you forever if you do!

Until my next update (which is probably later tonight)