7. Weightless

After a little while, we all settled down. I could tell that Andy was glad that me and the band were getting along. To be honest, I was too. It's not everyday that your favorite band adopts you and buys you a ton of sh*t.

"Angel, you hungry?" Andy's voice rang out.

Sh*t

"Angel...?" I shook my head no, not wanting anything to even enter my mouth.

"You sure?" I nodded, hating the very idea of food.

'Good choice you fat whore. No need to get even bigger'

For a voice in my head, it's pretty smart.

I hated food. Very much so. When I was at the orphanage, people used to call me fat all the time. They used to tell me to stop eating because it was only making me bigger, uglier. So I did. I was sick of them calling me names (even though that never changed), sick of them hiding my dinner from me, sick of them talking to me like I was some animal. And honestly, I know I wasn't as big as they were playing it out to be. I was only 103 pounds, and that was when I was 14. Now I'm fifteen and only 82 pounds. I need to lose more weight, but that takes time.

I stood up from my place seated on the couch, a little too quickly, may I add. Have you ever stood up too fast and gotten dizzy, your vision disappearing, and then blacked out for 3 seconds? Well I have. And I just did. I regained my consciousness a few seconds later, in Andy's arms.

"Sh*t, Angel! Are you okay!?" Andy's alarmed voice questioned.

I nodded, my dizziness fading. I hopped out of his arms and gave him a small smile, reassuring him that I was fine.

Andy's pov (bet you weren't expecting that, F*ckers!)

I ran over to Angel as she fell to the ground.

F*ck! Do something, you lazy ass motherf*cker!

I scooped her into my arms and attempted to wake her. As quickly as she passed out, she woke up.

Damn! That chick is light!

She hopped out of my arms, insisting she was okay.

"Alright, just... be careful. Yeah?" She nodded.

2 hours later

"Yeah! She has to be like 75 pounds man, no joke!" I spoke quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear the conversation me and Ashley were having.

"She probably needs to see a doctor, I don't think 75 pounds is very healthy for a fifteen year old girl..." The worried expression on Ashley's face reassured me that he actually cared.

"I know, I know, it's just that she has been here for what? A day? And she probably does NOT want to go to doctor. Maybe we should wait..."

"Hmm... Sounds great! My daughter is 75 pounds, but just to make her happy we'll wait until she loses ten more. Then we'll seek help! Great f*cking idea!" Ashley said, the sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Fine, fine... You're right," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go and get to know Angel!"

Dear f*cking lord, if he hurts my daughter I am going to rip his head off. Literally.

Ashley's pov

I knocked on Angel's door, waiting for a response.

What kind of a response are you expecting? A shout to come in?

Oh yeah.

She opened the door, a questioning look in her eyes.

"I wanted to see your room, I haven't seen it yet. Sooo... Wanna show me your awesome stuff?" She smiled, stepping to the side.

I walked in her room wondering where the f*ck her bed was.

"Where the f*ck do you sleep!?"

She chuckled, bounding over to the otherside of the room, opening a door in her wall. There was a bed in there.

No sh*t. Andy wouldn't leave her without an actual bed, you moron.

"Hey, Angel, do you want me to take you to the mall tomorrow? For clothes and sh*t?" I asked, seeing as she had an almost empty closet.

Jumping up and down, she nodded her head.

"I take that as a yes," I smiled.