5. To the BatMobile!

I sat in my room, listening to the banging on my door.

"OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!! WHERE WERE YOU!?"

Small minded people, do they think I'm gonna magically answer them or something? I hate it when people ask me questions when they know full well that I CANNOT physically answer them.

'Today is the day Andy is picking you up, don't act like a freak and scare him away'

Oh yeah, today is the day isn't it? I didn't realize how many days have passed. I heard someone softly talking outside my door.

"Just let me talk to her, I got this."

I'm not sure, but I think that's Andy out there! He softly knocked on my door and stated that he was, in fact, Andy. I opened the door only long enough for him to come in.

"Hey, Angel! How's it goin'?" he asked, leaning his head in his hand while using a very cheerful voice.

I put a thumbs up. Oh how I wish I could use sarcasm. He smiled.

"Mind explaining to me where you went?" He asked, his smile not faultering even for a second.

I pulled out my notepad.

"Here just let me put my number in your phone, then you can just text it to me."

I handed him my phone, then put my notepad away. When he gave me my phone back, I noticed he had named his contact "BATMAN🎶"

A- ok so, I ran away because I HATE it here and I went to the park (that's my favorite place. If I get mad and run that's probably where I went so look there before you look anywhere else) and then I was sitting on the swings when a boy named Daniel started a conversation (except I'm mute sooooo I just listened) and we became friends so I have his number now. Then I heard sirens so I hid. Then when it was dark I was walking with my hood up so no one would see me and I heard sirens again. THEN I thought I ran into a store but it was someone's house, so the owner kinda held a gun up to my head and demanded to know who I was and I what I was doing. I told him and then I left, talked to Daniel, and came back here. And HERE WE ARE!!! in this Hell.

I hesitated to press send.

'Don't do it. He doesn't need to know!'

Sherlock is annoying! My God!

'What kind of a name is Sherlock!?'

I groaned and sent the message. He took about 30 seconds to read it.

"Wow. A gun!? Who leaves their door unlocked at night anyway!?"

I kept a straight face.

"But anyway, please don't run away again because if you do I will F*CKING HUNT YOU DOWN MYSELF AND YELL AT YOU FOR 5 DAYS! But only because I care," he said with a smile on his face the whole time.

Wow Andy. That's nice. I laughed.

A- that seems like a bit much 'Batman'

"No it doesn't, Angel. Just because I haven't even adopted you yet and barely know you at all, doesn't mean that I don't care. Although, I probably wouldn't yell at you because I would be so happy that I found you. Now, I'm going to go and see if we can go home now."

I smiled and got in the shower. I plan to do this VERY quickly. When I was done I got out and quickly started packing.

"You ready?" Andy walked in.

I gave him a dumb look and gestured to the empty suitcase.

"Oh. Want some help?" He asked politely.

I nodded and continued to pull things out of my closet.

In the end, (as you fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life?) my suitcase only got filled half way because I own little to nothing. We put my suitcase in the car and I got in.

I texted Andy and asked if I could call it the BatMobile.

"Of course you can!" He started laughing, like a lot.

(Time skip: brought to you by the BatMobile)

When we arrived at his house, my mouth hung open.

"Do you like it?" He asked, nervous about my answer.

I nodded, then without thinking, I gave Andy a huge hug. He was stiff at first, but then he hugged back.

I let go and instantly mouthed I'm sorry over, and over, and over again.

"It's fine! I just wasn't expecting it." He smiled and hugged me again.

I think I'm going to like it here.