18. Alive And Burning

We headed out to our cars after being verbally shoved out the door by CC.

"I'll still be here when you get back, I'm not- CAN'T go anywhere. Just go!" he had nagged before we left.

I hopped into Andy's car and buckled my seatbelt, better safe than sorry.

About thirty minutes later we reached the house. With two cars in the driveway. One I could recognize as Ashley's, but I don't know who the other one belonged to.

We all raced up to the front door, eager to be home. All I can say is that I really missed my own bed. Andy, with his gazelle legs, ended up beating the rest of us to the door. He put his key into the lock and turned it, creating a satisfying 'click.'

He opened the door, and what we all saw when he did is something I will never forget. Ashley was naked with a blonde woman underneath of him, having sex. Andy's jaw dropped and he slammed the door shut as Jinxx ran to cover my eyes.

"Poor Angel, your virgin eyes!" he yelled as he put his hands onto my face. I made a disgusted noise and turned to give Jinxx a hug.

Andy pulled out his phone and called Ash, only to go straight to voicemail. Next, he yelled through the door, causing me to cover my ears.

"ASHLEY MOTHERF*KING PURDY! PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON," he roared. About two minutes later, the blonde bimbo came storming out the door, flipping us off as she climbed into her red convertible. Andy stalked into the house with his eyes on Ashley like a lion to a simple deer.

Dangerous.

Jake threw me across his shoulder and started to run up the stairs, Jinxx right behind us. We entered my room and he dumped me onto my hammock. I closed my eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of home, wishing for sleep. Sadly, there would be no sleep until Andy was done yelling at Ash which probably won't be for awhile.

Out of pure boredom, Jake, Jinxx, and I decided to play truth or dare.

"Angel, truth or dare?" Jinxx asked. I typed it into an app that would speak for me and the word 'truth' rang out loud and clear. "Wimp. Is it true that you made a friend today?" 'Yes'

"Jake, truth or dare?" the app asked.

"Dare," he answered.

"I dare you to go down where they're fighting and say 'I understand completely' then walk away," I typed.

"Fine," he said. Just as Ashley started talking about how he's allowed to have sex, I could hear a faint 'I understand completely' and footsteps pounding up the stairs. "F*ck you," Jake groaned as he sat back into his previous spot.

"Again, truth or dare, Angel?" he smirked.

"Truth," I typed.

"Is it true that you like that girl, as more than just friends?"

"Well I just met her, but," the voice cut off, since I was thinking about this answer, "yes. Yes I do," it finished.

This is an extremely short chapter! I'm sorry! Only 516 words... but I'm running out of ideas. Leave some in the comments~

Thank you