17. Woops

I sat in that damned bed for five days before they decided I was stable enough to leave. So much for getting off f*cking life support. Everyday that I was here, one of the boys would come in and update me on CC.

"He said he misses you, Gee!" Mama Jinxx informed me. "He can't even wait the 20 minutes until you're released." I grinned and flipped my hair, knocking over a glass of water.

We both stopped and stared at eachother before cracking up. I don't care if it hurt my shoulder, I did this to myself.

"Okay, Miss Biersack, we're going to run some blood tests and check up on your breathing, just as a check up before you go. If there's anything abnormal, we'll call you," she smiled. I nodded and entered the bathroom with some clean clothes for a shower.

When I was done, I dressed in neon green leather shorts, a black and neon green All Time Low shirt, black fishnet leggings, black converse, and seven rubber bracelets.

"Done, beautiful?" Andy asked as I walked out. I nodded and pulled him towards CC's room. Or at least I think towards CC's room. "Wrong way," he chuckled, turning the opposite direction. We walked for a little while before he came to a stop.

"F*ck! He's gonna flip, he thinks you're coming in an hour," Jake informed from behind us.

"I'm sure he won't mind," Andy muttered before turning the handle and walking in. "How you feeling, CC?" he asked.

"Better. Now where the f*ck is my best friend!? I demand answers," he groaned. I stepped out from behind the wall that we call Andy and waved. "There she is! Come here, Angel, I missed you!" he screamed, waving me over with the little energy he had. I smiled and gave him a hug, quietly mumbling my many, many apologies.

"I'm sure you're hungry, Angel. Let's go down to the cafeteria, CC we'll bring you a donut," Andy offered. I rolled my eyes and turned on my heel. Andy sighed, grabbed my hand, and tugged me out of the room. I glared at him with a "Who the f*ck peed in your cornflakes" face.

All of sudden, as I was glaring at Andy, somebody knocked me to the ground. Not to mention fall on top of me in a very awkward position...

I glanced up into blue eyed blonde haired girl who appeared to be at least 5'6.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry... are you okay?" she panicked.

"She's fine," Andy answered for me. I coughed as I looked up at him and crossed my arms. "Oh sorry, I'm gonna go get CC's donut. Don't get into any trouble," he smirked, walking away.

I glanced back at the girl who's mouth was slightly agape.

"Was that- was that Andy motherf*cking Biersack!" she whisper-screeched. My lips curved into a smile as I shrugged and gave her an idiotic stare. She giggled and asked for my name, so I typed it into my phone.

"That's an awesome name, my name's Carrie," she replied. I waved and handed her my phone with the contacts pulled up.

"Text," I whispered. She nodded and typed in her number before handing me her phone in exchange. After that, I gave her a side hug before I waved goodbye and searched for Andy.

Fifteen minutes and a lot of wrong turns later, I found the cafeteria, Andy, and Andy's girlfriend. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey Gee, mind taking this up to CC?" he asked, "Only if you can find your way, though," he added. I nodded and snatched the donut away from him, storming away. I'm allowed to be a brat, he needs to take a hint and notice that I don't like Juliet.

Fuck, I sound so conceited.

I made my way to CC's room and did a secret knock that we used to do at home all the time.

I could barely make out CC's voice saying, "It's my best friend! Open the door for her before I throw this bowl at your head," and sure enough, moments later the wooden door was opened, revealing Jinxx.

"Wussap Home Slice?!" CC attempted to scream.

"Bro, chill," Jake said, crossing his arms. I walked over to CC and handed him his donut.

"Aw... this is why we're best friends! You bring me food, I eat it, then I'm not hungry anymore!" he snickered. Me and my amazing acting skills scrunched up my face in fake anger and plopped on the ground. "But friend... who's gonna bring me food?"

"Not me!" was heard echoing throughout the hall from the scattered Black Veil Brides members.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked at CC, seeing as how he had a face of disbelief.

"You better believe it, buddy, because we aren't your slaves," Jake hollered.

"Well f*ck me then," CC pouted and rolled his eyes. We all laughed and he continued to eat his donut. Minutes later, Andy and Juliet came in claiming that Juliet wanted to see how CC was doing.

"I'm fine," CC stated, shoving his face with the chocolate donut.

"Well, Angel shot you... aren't you at least mad?" she asked.

"No, because I've learned how to forgive and forget, unlike some people," CC muttered the last part. Juliet scoffed and tried to drag Andy out, only to be disappointed when he stayed put. So instead of leaving like we all wish she would do, she stayed.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out.

Carrie: hey girl wussap

Me: nm wby

Carrie: bored. Hence i'm texting you

Me: wAS I JUST A BACKUP PLAN FOR YOUR BOREDOM😂

Carrie: NO, OK SORTA BUT THAT MEANS YOU AREN'T BORING

Me: oh.. well thanks 😂

Carrie: brb gotta down sOME FOOD

"Who are you texting, Angel," Andy asked. I put my hands on my hips and gave him an 'are you serious' look. "Yes, now show meee," he whined. I gave in and showed him my phone.

"Oh my Josh! My little girl's just a back up plan?" he laughed. I glared at him and flipped him off. "Ouch, that hurts my heart," he winced.

"What heart," everyone said simultaneously.

This is the longest chapter I've made in like two months. I deserve candy.

Song: Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides