The Day of Loss

LN: So yeah an update I think the last one in a while.... I think for some strange reason my creativeness is being sparked back to life right when I am entering the land of hell (college). Oh well. (So old a message XD) 
Lavi: *some distance away* Has anyone seen my hammer?
LN: *hides hammer, and Lavi come up to her* What ya looking at eyepatch?
Lavi: I'll just ignore that and ask have you seen my hammer?
LN: I think I saw Komui walking by with one. I don't know it could have been a drill? Oh well.
Lavi: *sighs* Well time to continue looking for it.
LN: Hehehe XD!!!

Alina's POV 

I ran and ran from the damned creatures of the immortal world, like seriously how did I end up in this situation!? 

*Flashback* 

I had been called into Komui's room to receive a new mission, and once I entered I also saw none other than Rain, so I knew that this was going to be a combined mission. Oh, I so hope that it was going to be an easy one.

*time skip* 

Well this was a bust, no really it wasn't innocence that was causing those disasters it was freaking demons, not the akuma machinery kind, the real damned near beyond flesh and blood kind. I had been separated from Rain and I knew one thing this was not going to end well for me, or for Rain, not unless we gave up our human life and human appearance. Not going to happen, we were never going to be able to get away unless one of us gives up our human life, and transform into our other form and battle. 

*Flashback ends*

Oh, yeah that was how I ended up in this situation. Damn it,  I dodged the huge slash of demonic energy sent my way. I was already running extremely faster than a normal human, turning into a blur and moving away from any sign of human life. Finally, I made it out of the vicinity of humans and turned around quickly, immediately forming a sword, and taking a stance. 

(A/N- So guys I am running on 4 hrs of sleep, I'm going to end up sick if I don't have a solid 6 to 8 hours of sleep for every day of a week. In total, I have slept, 2 hrs, 3hrs, 2 hrs, and 4 hrs now. I'm falling asleep in my class, so I decided why not write on Wattpad, so I did so. So enjoy! XD This is so random XD.) 

The demons arrived and while the battle was to begin, I saw a light appear and slam into them, I turned around to see Rain using his innocence and swirling his illusions around him, imagining them as the lights that Cheryl used when her innocence is activated. I smiled and ran to his side, and we both took on stances to take on the demons. 

The first to make a move was the demons, they moved with swift and dreadful grace, almost like they were dancing a bloody dance involving claws and teeth, while Rain turned his illusions into solid swords, and I twirled my sword around in my hand. The battle has begun, the first demon raised a clawed hand and moved to claw off my head in one sweep, but Rain and I twirled and swiftly moved to block the attack with our swords. We pushed back, and Rain used one of his swords to provide a balance for me to jump on the edge and vault over the demon group. The battle was being drawn out, attack after attack until finally, the battle was almost over until... (A/N Don't hate me for this guy's! DX) a claw appeared through Rain's chest. I gasped and cried out, my sword destroying the last of the demons, when I fell down to Rain's side.

Tears escaped my eyes, for I knew that Rain was no longer going to be able to go on with us, yes, he was immortal, but he was no longer going to be a human male, but an immortal angelic male who was most likely not be able to look normal and return with her to the Black Order. 

Rain looked up gently at me and placed a hand on my cheek, wiping away a tear and smiling gently at me, telling me he would be ok. With that, his body disappeared in swirling lights, and I knew he was in the immortal world. Today was a sad day, and it would worsen when I arrived back at the Order only to be met with curious faces as to why I was alone, but I ignored them all and continued to walk to Komui's office. Once I entered I delivered the news and left to go to the meditation room, where I encountered Kanda and I felt the need to do one thing and one thing only, meditate all of my worries away with no jokes and no words, just a blank mind with no thoughts. 

LN: Sooo... yeah Rain is most to most likely be dead, sorry not sorry. He had to die to continue the story as another being. 
Alina: Why me though !? 
LN: *sips tea* Well you know, cuz I didn't want Allen to be the one to encounter the immortal creatures he doesn't even know exists yet. Oh well enjoy the update or not... Dueces. By the way I only updated today cuz I had this typed up. I won't be updating till August after this one.   

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.