The Order and Innocence

Hello there my devilish readers, here is the next chapter enjoy!!!~Lady Night

Once we had arrived at the order and walked in Allen and I were bomborded with questions. I held onto Allens arm a little tighter and he squeezed back, I heard Lenalee say, "Nii-san!" I looked up in time to see a purple haired man walk up to us. He immediatly stated, "Come to my office, Allen, Lenalee, Lavi, and you." I nodded my head and then I heard a slight ni-ni come from my bag. I reached into it and took out Ninetails, my pet cat. Allen noticed her and said, "Is that a cat nee-san?" I smiled while we walked and said, "Yes." I slightly stroked her and she purred.

We went into Komui's office for that seemed to be his name. He immediately leaned on his desk and said, "So who are you besides being Allen's sister?" I looked up and said, "My name is Cheryl Night, I am an innocence user, parasitic type, a doctor, and scientist, who has been searching for her younger brother for 9 years." They looked at me and I smiled, Ninetails jumped from my arms and went towards Lenalee, "Oh and that is Ninetails my pet cat."

Komui sighed and spoke, "How are you an innocence user as well? How were you and Allen seperated from one another?" I lost my smile and said, "My family are all innocence users. It was a natural parasitic trait in my family. Allen and I were seperated when a nurse maid in our home decided that Allen was a demon because of his hand." I felt emotions enter my throat and I began to silently cry. "I was 16 years old and heading home, I expected to see my little brother come and hug me at the door. When no one came I looked for him and when I finally entered the kitchen I saw our little sister crying and the nurse maid smiling. I knew that she had done something to Allen. I later found out that she had thrown him out of the house and had people chase him out of our home town. She then came at me and our little sister with a knife and our father then arrived home stopping her. We left the house and a few moments later our house was in flames. We all vowed that day that we would find Allen, no matter what."

I looked up wiping away my tears, and smiled, "And now I have finally found him." Allen was tearing up, while Komui looked shocked, he slowly said, "All of your family are innocence users?!" "...Yes..." "I must take you to Hevlaska and have her check on you amd your innocence." He made a motion for you to follow him, and you did. Allen stayed behind with the other two and watched me leave, Ninetails stayed with them.

We had taken an elevator down to a floor where a huge glowing being was. She outstretched her tentacles and picked me up rather gently. She spoke, "Synchronization rate 80...90....110...160....190...200% Her synchronization rate is that of a general." I heard murmurs come from the hooded coats, and turned to Komui. He was shocked and open mouthed, I couldn't help but giggle and think that he was rather cute.

We both walked back to the elevator when Hevlaska spoke saying, "Ms. Night you have a painful destiny, but I do know one thing and that is that your uniqueness will possibly save this world." I looked back at her and stared. Komui grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator, heading back towards my brother.

After a while I showed Komui my innocence allowing my hair to change color and my body to light up. It seemed that my innocence was called the light of the angels. He then took me to the cafeteria where I saw Allen sitting with his friends. Komui introduced me to Jerry and he told me to order anything I wanted.

I ordered, "Fry rice, steamed vegetables, choamein, 3 hamburgers, a fillet steak, a salad, a fruit salad, potato salad, chicken enchiladas, and then asked for dessert which was 20 dango, 10 steamed buns, buttered bread, and red velvet cake." Jerry asked if I could eat it all and I said yes.

I walked carrying my food to the table amd sat next to Allen.  We both smiled at each other and ate our food. Lavi and Lenalee both said, "Like brother, like sister." I giggled and noticed that Ninetails had a bowl of food that she was happily eating. Allen stopped eating and said, "So what was your synchronization rate nee-san?" I smiled and said, "200%".
They stared at me open mouthed and I laughed.

Lenalee led me to a room and luckily for me it was right next to Allen's. We were all going to turn in and sleep. I heard a knock in the door and I smiled and opened it, seeing Allen. I let him in and we spent the night catching up, until we both fell asleep on the bed curling up into one another, with Ninetails at our feet.

Well my lovelies wasn't that a nice chapter!? Next update coming up soon! What will happen next!?
~Lady Night

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.