Arrival

Lets just begin....

I had woken up early again at the inn. I looked down at ny sleeping brother. I felt happy being here with him again. I began to change my clothes amd fixed my hair. All the while remembering, the first time I met a certain purple haired weirdo.

I was 10 years old and my father told me that I had a giance who was 15 years old. I remember having to take lessons on Chinese to learn the language. My father told me that I was to meet him in a week. I danced and practiced, and when I met him, I spoke fluent Chinese and was able to hold a conversation with him. I remembered how he introduced himself, "Hello my name is Komui Lee."

I was waiting for him to recognize me as his fiance from all those years ago. I noticed everyone was up and about now. We headed back to the train, and I fell asleep on Allen's shoulder. We were arriving at the station when we heard screams. There was a hoard of akuma attacking. We activated our innocence and began fighting back.

My body was screaming, I was using to much innocence and there was still around 30 more akuma. I stood up and felt a warm glow emit from my necklace. I froze and looked around to see that there was another cloaked being heading towards the excorsists and I. I smiled and said, "Hello there little sister."

She jumped down taking care of at least 20 akuma leaving only 10 behind. She ran to my side and helped me and the others defeat the remaining akuma. Lavi, Lenalee, and Allen immediatley rushed to see who this newcomer was. My little sister saw her twin brother and rushed to give him a hug, yelling out, " lI finally found you Allen-nii-san!"

Allen's POV
I looked down at the girl who called me Nii-san and I pulled down her hood allowing, her hair and face to be shown. The thing is she resembled me, I searched through my head and memories and finally remembered her, "Alina!?" She smiled and hugged me again.

Well well well hehehe cliffhanger don't hate me pls. Next update is coming up. ~Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.