The Vampire

Sup my lovelies! I had free time today when I finished one of my college classes so might as well write! So a question for u all should I introduce a new character? & should I begin a oneshot for D. Gray Man? If so would u all love to give me recommendations!? That is all! ~LADY NIGHT

After being tied up the villagers asked us if we were the saviors they were looking for. I had moved my arms a little and I felt the rope loosen due to my insane strength. I looked over and saw Lavi and Allen tied up and struggling. I sighed and a lot of things happened after that. Allen showed them a picture of Master Cross, and after that we agreed to help them hunt a vampire.

*le time skip*
I watched as an akuma, Eliade, attacked Atystar Krory who was an excorcist. All those villagers he killed had been akuma. There battle was epic and when Krory was about to die he attacked and drank all of Eliades akuma blood. After the epic battle he had decided to come with us and exploded his castle. The villagers still hated Krory and ran us out of town.

*le time skip*
Allen, Lavi and I went looking for Krory, we found him stripped naked from playing cards. Allen played and I noticed him cheating he won and I left. I went back to thinking about my sister.

Sorry for the short chapter I had no idea what to write

Sorry for the short chapter I had no idea what to write. ~Lady Night

Like

Comment

Vote

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.