Jealousy and Mission for Alina and .... KANDA!?

Alright so I'll just begin but it might be short and a little mushy hehehe...

Cheryls POV
I walked into Komui's office after Rain left with Alina to eat lunch, once I entered his office Komui grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the closed door. I was slightly frozen with shock at him doing such a thing until those words came out of his mouth.

"Cherie!? Why the hell did the Everstone Prince call you Cherie, Cheryl!!?" My eyes widened with surprise at seeing Komui jealous and not a little but a whole lot over Rain calling me Cherie! I giggled and said, "It's because we have known one another since we were children." With that said I looked Komui in the eyes and said, "He simply calls me that because he has always done so."

I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips l, which he returned, but with a furious passion, he bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth, which I happily obliged. Our tongues clashed and fought over dominance. He won and I submitted, when our mouths seperated he attacked my exposed neck, sucking and biting, leaving me a moaning mess.

We disintangled from one another and Komui said, "We'll continue this later at night." I smiled and said, "Its unfair you leaving me with a hickey." Before he even got to retort back I had already begun to suck and bite his neck. Leaving behind a visible red mark. I laughed and ran out of the room leaving behind a dazed Komui.

Alina's POV
I had been called to Komui's office and when I walked in the first thing I noticed was the purple haired samurai who made fun of her twin brother. His name if I recalled was Kanda. He scowled the moment he saw me and simply said, "Che." I laughed lightly reminding myself that I would make him smile, or blush either way would make me happy.

I smiled even more when I saw a slight hickey being seen on Komui's neck, I already knew who put that there. I then listened to what Komui had to say. As it turns out I'm going on a mission with Kanda to retrieve what was thought to be innocence and we were to leave right away. I smiled and headed to the boats and waited to torture the poor samurai who had caught my attention.

K guys thats it I will try to update tommorow but I'm going out with friends to walk and get some exercise. Gotta go, and get some sleep. Night my lovely children of the night! ~Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.