Telling the family.

LN: I couldn't help it! I just wanted to make her have a beautiful kid. But now thats she's pregnant... well the story is going to shift to Allen's and Alina's side. Until of course I want her side to be seen again. Oh and sorry for not updating in a long time. I've been busy with a troublesome thing called Life.

So today I was waiting in Komui's office waiting for my sister and brother to appear, along with Lenalee. After a few moments they came into the room and sat down on the couch waiting to hear why they were called in.

I smiled and then I began by saying, "Well, you three are hear to learn who I really am." Her siblings and Lenalee looked confused, but waited for me to continue. I took a deep breath and spoke quickly.

"I am the lost heiress of Spain and about a few other countries, I run. I am supposed to be the new queen. There is also the fact that Alina and Allen are both a princess and prince. Also, Lenalee your brother, Komui, knew I who I was because we were betrothed to one another when we were younger, before you entered the order. The reason why I am not running my country is because I wanted to find you, Allen."

There was silence while I looked at Lenalee's and my brothers shocked faces, while Alina looked bored. I then also remembered my other news.

"Oh amd by the way, .... I am also pregnant..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT!!!" /// "I KNEW IT!!!"

Allen and Lenalee screamed out, while Alina held a triumphant look on her face. I smiled lightly and placed my hands on my stomach. Almost immediately Lenalee let out a slight squeal and ran to hug me. Alina came up to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm going to be an Aunt aren't I!? It is Komui's right!?"

"Yes, Lenalee. The baby is your brothers."

"....Komui you got my sister pregnant..."

I looked up to see Allen look like an angry demon, and Alina smiled and said, "Komui you might want to run." All the while I giggled while Allen chased Komui around his office, until I smiled and stopped the chase. I then sat down on the couch and my little brother came over to hug me.

(A/N Imagine this character as Cheryl but her eyes are lavender

(A/N Imagine this character as Cheryl but her eyes are lavender.)

After a while, we began to discuss me announcing my status to the vatican. It was either that or helping the order in some other way that didn't involve me getting in any serious danger.

We then decided that I would be helping the Order by being Komui's personal assistant. I smiled and began to think about becoming a mother, while my siblings and Lenalee, left. I was so deep in thought that when Komui wrapped his arms around my waist he brought me back to reality.

He kissed my cheek, and held me like I was a delicate flower. I giggled and then looked at Komui saying, "So are we going to go and tell the Science division and Exorcists any time soon?"

He smiled and said, "Soon."

*time skip to Rain*

Rain's POV

I was happy that Cheryl was pregnant, even if it was with that annoying Komlin addicted coffee twat. I sighed and wrote a letter to my dear friend Angel Night. She held a high relation to Cheryl and was currently helping keep the royal jurisdiction in Spain. As well as the supernatural one.

Dear Angel,

I have heard that many more creatures of darkness are attacking the family. I question if King Zero and Queen Icy are doing well in leading the army against them?

If your wondering about our dear friend Cheryl, she is doing well. She has foumd her younger brother, and we are working for the Order. Of course we three are trying to remain undetected, for if the Vatican finds us we will be in big trouble.

Oh and great news, Cheryl is pregnant, and no it is not mine, don't even think that. We ran into her fiancee Komui Lee, he works for the Order and well one thing led to another for them and she ended up pregnant. I find it hilarious.

Even though I hate Komui, I can not hate Cheryl. She is after all my dearest friend and she is like a younger sister to me.

Oh and one more thing... are you coming to help us out here any time soon?

Sincerely your friend,

Rain Everstone

LN: ooohhhh who is this Angel person. Well you'll find out soon enough. Hope you all enjoyed it! I have no idea when I will update next. I am so busy with work and school. Maybe when I have time. Ehh who knows.~~~

807 words.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.