An old friend makes herself known.

LN: Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. I have been busy with college and work. So lets continue from where we left off. I also had to study for my midterms.
°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Alina's POV

It was strange I felt as if someone familiar was heading towards us. My sister had announced that she was pregnant and was becoming Komui's assistant. Rain was, well being a royal annoyance and has been bothering me. Allen was still trying to not kill Komui for impregnating our sister.

Sometimes I would wonder if he remembered that we were going to begin the search for his master soon. Especially after more akuma have been leveling up. I sigh when I hear someone call my name. I turn around and look at them.

The next thing I know is my head is filled with that annoying voice

Alina there's trouble, a few demonio's have entered the world.
I'll be right there as soon as I shake off Lavi.

I look at Lavi and smile saying, "I'm sorry Lavi, but I have to go to my room and check to see if Ninetails is there." I left and ran down the hall to my room. I locked the door and jumped out the window. This time I already was moving to fast to be seen. I arrived at the destination of the village only to see the demonios attacking Rain.

I began to help him out. My bloody crux was turned from spikes to a sword. I was becoming dizzy from overuse of my bloody crux. Before a demonio could impale me a blur appeared in front of me and stopped it. I fell down and saw red hair with bright green grey eyes staring at me worriedly before my mind went black.

*after black out*

*after black out*

3rd Person POV

Rain watched as his long time friend and Cheryl's elder cousin, walked towards him. She was holding an unconscious Alina. She stopped when she reached him. She placed Alina gently onto the ground and walked towards him. She stopped a few feet away from him and leaned onto her hip. 

"Well hello there Rain, where is Cheryl?"

"Hello, Angel.... Cheryl is with the Black Order at the current moment."

"I need to speak with her."

"Why?" 

"It involves her kingdom, thats why."

*time skip* 

Allen's POV

I saw Rain, and some other woman walking towards Komui's office. I wondered who and why she was here. I continued down the hall to my twin sisters room. 

3rd POV  

Rain and Angel both walked into the office of Komui Lee, and right there was Cheryl helping out a distressed and pile buried Komui. Cheryl looked up and was surprised to see her friend, and elder cousin. Angel smiled lightly and Cheryl and gave her a hug, one that was careful and whispered in Cheryl's ear. 

Cheryl stiffened upon hearing what Angel said. It seemed that their job was just getting started. Angel smiled and then motioned to her stomach, "Will you explain to me, why you are pregnant as well?"

LN: And cliff hanger. Sorry for not having updated at all for a while. I am not feeling well at all I am over run with work and really tired. I even ditched my class today because I didn't feel good. Any ways I hope you guys like this chapter and lets see what will happen next ehh? 

Allen: Lady Night why do you look like your dead?

LN: Cuz I am dead on the inside and alive on the out, besides I am just showing how I feel on the outside what I feel inside. Peace out! 

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.