Dancing and Fighting

So lets just begin.....

I was waiting for the excorcists to enter the room that was big enough to actually dance in. I scratched Ninetails behind the ears when I heard bickering. "BEANSPROUT" "BAKANDA" I sighed I knew one voice the other must be Kanda. They walked in along with Lenalee, Lavi, and Komui.

I smiled and said, "Allen, you still remember how to dance right?" "Yes, I remember a few dances sis." I smiled and sat at the piano. I said, "Good, pair up with Lenalee." Komui immediatley fumed and said, "No, not my precious sister!" "I looked up and let out my evil aura which sent shivers up Komui's spine. "It is just to help her learn ballroom dancing!"

Komui was hiding behind Allen saying, "Demon incarnate!" I sighed and said, "Not really." Allen laughed amd said, "Sometimes I think its because she has AB blood." I just point towards him and Lenalee. I begin to play the piano.
*cue music start*

While playing I saw Allen dance rather smoothly while Lenalee made a few mistakes. Lavi and Komui had there mouths wide open at my piano playing skills. I laughed and continued playing. Lenalee and Allen were getting the hang of it, and they were dancing smoothly now.

Komui's POV
I watched in amazement at the woman playong the piano expertly, she could have been a famous musician, when I remembered she was a scientist, doctor, and innocence user. I looked at her long flowing hair, and her angelic features, trying to place where I could have seen her.

Jerry walked into the room then and took over playing the piano. Cheryl walked over to Lavi and led him out onto the dancefloor. Lavi was horrible and kept stumbling. Honestly, it could have been because of the height difference, but then again he could just be clumsy.

Kanda was the only one left. After Cheryl finished with Lavi she began to reach for Kanda's hand. He refused and was about to snap at her when she said something that froze Kanda and made him shake lightly. I wonder what did she say?

Cheryls POV
When I reached out to Kanda, he firmly tried to stop me, but I spoke slowly saying, "So help me young man if you don't let me teach you, I will make you regret it very deeply." I smiled and opened my eyes lightly allowing the slight glare to show, which caused him to shiver, and allow me to teach him.

After teaching them, I smiled and sat down while Jerry continued playing. Allen walked up to me and offered me his hand. I laughed and took it, he brought me close even though I was still taller than him, I was almost Komui's height. He began the dance to the soft melody that was playing. I smiled and allowed the memory to enter my mind.

I was a young girl of 14 when Allen and I heard mother playing the piano,  I stood up and took Allen's hands. After a while Allen got used to the movements and we danced. After a while of dancing our father came over and picked us both up. Our little sister giggling and sitting next to mother playing along with her on the piano.

After opening my eyes from the memory the music stopped and I smiled and kissed my little brothers cheek, making him blush. "Mi hermanito precioso té amó mucho." He smiled at me and said, "Yo tambien hermana." I smiled and then hugged him saying, "My precious and sweet little brother!!" I heard Lavi laugh and say, "Well we have another person with a sibling complex."

I laughed and went towards Lavi, I smiled and kissed his forehead lightly laughing at how he blushed. I then looked at Lenalee and said, "Shall we go get changed?"

After having changed I went back to the dancing room only to be greeted by the sound of Allen and Kanda fighting. I sighed and immediately yelled out saying, "Allen and Kanda borh of you stop acting like children or so help me I will treat you like children!" Allen froze, but immediately began fighting again. I then walked over even though Lavi was saying not too, I did and I picked up Kanda and held him by his ear. I did the same to Allen and both bous were saying, "Ow ow ow ow". I gave both of them a good scolding and made them go get ready, to begin our mission.

I turned around gave Lavi a pat on the head, told him to get ready, and went towards Lenalee who was laughing on the floor. I smiled and said, "Now lets go get some snacks. I'm quite hungry. Are you coming Ninetails?" I look down at my cat who simply responds with a "Ni-ni".

We walked out the door and after a few minutes we were boarding the train heading to the Everstone palace. All of us carrying our bags and formal clothing. I sighed and hoped that no one would notice who I was.

Hehehehehehe wasn't that good?! And ya Cheryl was acting motherly. Hahaha. Well till the next time my children of the night, I need to sleep! Horrible dreams and sweet nightmares to you all!!

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Lady Night

Ps hope you all like the music!!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.