Waking to a Memory

Hello there my children. Hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it, leave comments, and just simply sit back and enjoy. ~Lady Night

I arrived home and expecting to see my little brother hug me, I recieved nothing but quiet. I ran to his room and saw that he wasn't there. I froze and ran to the kitchen, our new nurse maid was there, and beside her was my little sister crying, I ran towards my 6 year old sister. The first thing she told me was, "She threw him out, and she threatened to kill me." I froze and looked up at the nurse maid. She laughed and said, "I got rid of the demon, aren't you going to praise me Princessa?"

I stood up and my hair glowed green, she froze and just like that she collapsed in fear. I grabbed my little sister and ran. The nurse maid had stood up and grabbed a knife, but before she could use dad appeared and stopped her. We ran and moments later we saw the house burst into flames. We cried, but we made a vow, a vow to find our little brother, to find Allen.

I woke up and looked around at the inn I was staying in, I looked at the time, it was barely midnight. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep, when I heard explosions and yelling. I felt a warm glow emit from my necklace, and I knew who I had found, Allen.

I ran outside and saw the akuma. I jumped and landed on a roof top. I saw 3 excorcists fighting a total of 15 akuma, 12 level ones and 3 level twos. I pulled my cloak up and ran along the roof tops to reach them, my necklace glowing brighter with each step I took. I smiled lightly because after 9 years of searching, I had finally found him, I have finally found my little brother.

So I hoped you all liked this chapter. I will make another soon. Good bye my children of darkness have sweet nightmares and horrible dreams.
~Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.