Meeting up again.

Ok my lovely children of the night, may we begin with this new chapter?! Shall we start- of course we shall.

I reached the excorcists drawing attention to myself. I landed and the akuma turned to me, a red haired boy with an eye patch froze and yelled at me to run. I saw the akuma head towards me, and I smiled. I whispered "Innocence activate."

My body was enveloped with the tendril of glowing green lights which in turn I used to skewer the akuma near me, excorcising them completly. I jumped and used my legs to slam the akuma down. The other 3 excorcists took care of the other level ones while the 3 level twos headed in my direction. Before they could even near me, my light tendrils created two swords and I moved with amazing speed disappearing and reappearing behind them, while they turned to ash.

Allens POV
I looked up at the cloaked figure who had run into the battle I saw her defeat 3 level twos as if it was nothing the light died from her body, and she ran towards me. I was frozen when she hugged me, and spoke, "Té encontré mi hermano." 

I was shocked, I knew some Spanish from my childhood, but I pulled back and said, "Who are you?"

Lenalees POV
I was confused at the scene I was seeing in front of me, a person came out of nowhere and was now hugging Allen!? I heard her say something and Allen asked her who she was. The person took of her hood and I was surprised to see long white hair spill out. I was even more surprised by Allens reaction.

Cheryl's POV
I had pulled down the hood of my cloak and let my hair fall out and held my hand out. I smiled at Allen and said, "Do you remeber me hermanito?" Allen froze and with tears in his eyes he ran towards me and hugged me saying, "Big sister!".

Lavi's POV
I froze upon Allen saying that the woman was his big sister. I looked at Lenalee who was as shocked as I was. It couldn't be possible, no two members in a family could be users of innocence, it was scientifically impossible. I made my way over to them and said, "Allen we have to get back to the order, now so we can inform them of what has happened." I then turned towards the woman seeing her face clearly for the first time, I was shocked she resembled Allen and Allen resembled her. I spoke and said, "You will have to come with us as well." She simoly smiled and said, "Lead the way."

Cheryl's POV
We traveled to the Black Order, all the while I didn't leave Allen's side. We cried and hugged one another, just happy to be together again. After a while Allen introduced me to Lavi, the red haired boy, and Lenalee, the long green haired girl. I smiled and spoke, "It is nice to meet you, I am Cheryl Night, Allen's older sister by 10 years." They told me it was nice to meet me as well, and that they would ask me more questions once we reached the order.

I know looked up the cliff seeing the Black Order and followed the excorcists and my brother inside.

Well that was interesting and emotional know wasn't it?
Cheryl: *tears up* Allen
Allen: *also crying* Nee-san
Me: *annoyed* stop ur blubbering!
-_-#
Both: *crying* ur so mean Lady Night!!!
Me: *sighs* I do not own any of the D. Gray Man character only my own.

LIKE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

~Lady Night

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.