Not feeling to well....

JELLO MY READERS! I hope you all like this chapter. I wonder if any of you were able to figure out what I meant by 'giving you a big hint'. 😆 Welp hope you like it! ~Lady Night
Cheryl: Author san what do you mean...?
LN: Seriously just think about it my somewhat innocent sweetbean.
Cheryl: ....○\\\\\\\○ oh now I know but seriously!? *happy*
LN: 😆 Yup!

~2 weeks have passed since Cheryl woke up~

I felt slightly lethargic this morning and my mood has been swinging everywhere, but was even worse were the cravings I was starting to have. I would start craving strange combinations of food and Jerry would often ask me if that was what I really wanted. I had no idea what was wrong with me and I was going to go to the infirmary to see the head nurse.

Of course before I even arrived there I bumped into Lavi. I smiled lightly at him and began to walk towards the infirmary again.  I was happily humming a lullaby when I arrived into the infirmary. I talked to the nurse and recieved shocking news.

*time skip*

3rd Person
Lavi arrived at the cafeteria and walked towards Alina and Allen to tell them that Cheryl went to the infirmary. Alina looked up once she saw Lavi nearby, she smiled at him and began to munch on her dango. Allen and Alina both were freaking out when Lavi told them that Cheryl went back to the infirmary.

Lenalee and Krory had arrived and Kanda walked into the cafeteria as well at that moment. They grabbed Kanda and dragged him to their table to discuss what could have made Cheryl go to the infirmary. All the while they were panicking Alina began to think about how odd Cheryl had been for the past 2 weeks. Almoat immediately she knew what was wrong with Cheryl and she felt pure happiness for her sister.

*time skip* (A/N I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.)

Lenalee was walking down the hallway when she noticed Cheryl walking down the hallway heading towards her. She stopped and yelled out to Cheryl. Cheryl smiled at Lenalee and the first thing that Lenalee asked was if she felt well. Cheryl giggled and told Lenalee she was perfectly fine. Lenalee was wondering why Cheryl went to the infirmary. She then noticed how Cheryl was glowing and humming to herself. (A/N I seriously hope you guys know what I'm talking about at this point. )

Lenalee thought for a moment and then it clicked, but who in the world could the other be? She began thinking and she remembered how her brother acted around Cheryl and she thought wait no way is that possible. She then thought maybe Rain? But Cheryl didn't act differently around him only around her brother. Immediately she understood and was going to go and throttle her brother for not telling her,  but then she began to wonder why does Cheryl like her brother. There was something going on besides what she just figured out and she was going to ask the two of them.

*time skip brought by a beansprout* (A/N *somewhere in the background Lady Night and Allen are arguing.*)

Cheryl walked out of the corridor only to bump into Kanda. She had been humming to herself but when she saw the annoyed samurai she giggled and asked, "Kanda are you heading to the cafeteria?"

"Che...."

"Young man you will answer me right this instant without that 'che' of yours!" Cheryl announced in a motherly tone to Kanda.

Kanda was surprised especially by the more glowy look that surrounded Cheryl. He sighed and spoke, "I am heading to the cafeteria...." and of course it was a forced tone he used. Cheryl smiled and began to walk with him, when Kanda noticed she was humming a tune and giving off a warm aurora. He was confused on Cheryl's state of emotions. He noticed that they arrived in the cafeteria and he ordered his food as always it was soba. Cheryl ordered as much as she usually did, but the orders were crazy weird.

*major time skip*

Cheryl's POV
I walked down the hallway towards Komui's office, I had to tell him the news. When I arrived at the door I knocked and heard a quiet come in. I entered the door and saw Komui working on a pile of papers while Ninetails laid on his desk. He noticed me and stood up from the desk. He rounded the end of it and came to give me a brief hug and a quick kiss on the lips. I smiled and asked how his day was. He answered back by saying it was well and then I smiled brightly amd told him that I had something important to tell him. He was wondering what it was, so I leaned into his ear and whispered it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He picked me up and twirled me around. He was overjoyed at the news and then he froze and began to worry. "How do we explain to the others?"

I smiled and said, "Well we can start by revealing our history meaning my lineage, and then well we can travel bit by bit informing our family memebers first then the scientists and exorcists."

"Cheryl that is a great plan! Wait does that mean everyone will now know that you are an heiress?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"I wonder how that will go over with them...."

"Who knows?"

With that said we began to plan out how we were going to tell the others the happy news....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....That I was pregnant.

LN: welp sorry for not updating in so long.
Cheryl: *excited*
LN: Well Cher is happy right now and I will update soon, and the next update may be short. I'm a little short on time here. The story won't be ending soon though! So deuces!
Lady Night is out!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.