The Mission for Royalty

Ok so there will or will not be more lemoms honestly I have no idea when I will update again, but woohoo I made it past 100 views! Thank you my lovely children of darkness, now let us continue with the story ....oh and I do not own the D. Gray Man characters only my own and a major part of this stories plot...Enjoy!!!!
~Lady Night
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Komui had assigned Alina and I too this mission amd honestly when we made our way to the queens palace, Alina had to ask about my relationship with Komui, "So you and Komui huh?" "Not gonna talk about it." "But sis!!!" "No, let's just get Rain and get this over with." "Ni-ni-ni." "See even Ninetails wants to know!"

I stopped walking and turned towards them, "No." I then continued to walk and froze, this presence was not one anyone needed to feel. I turned and yelled, "Akuma!" Alina  and I activated our innocence while the akuma appeared 5 level twos and 3 level ones. Alina took on 2 level twos while dodging the bullets attacks of the level ones. I took on 3 level twos and dodged bullet attacks as well. Ninetails on the other hand had transformed and began to take care of the level ones.

After finishing the akuma, Ninetails simply transformed back and jumped into my arms. We continued on our way to the Queens castle, and once we arrived Rain ran to me and gave me a hug. "Cheryl you finally made it!" "Yea, now get packed we are going to the order." " Actually.....the Queen wants to see you..." "What!!!" "Why!?" "She wants to have you take over your father's throne." "No!"

"Now then, why don't you want to take the throne?" "Your Majesty!" The Queen had walked to meet me and I froze, but said, "I will not take the throne." She simply smiles and says, "Someday you will."

I had run out of the palace and waited for Rain and Alina, once they were outside we began our journey back to the Order and made it back, Komui had welcomed us and asked Rain to follow him to get his innocence synchronization rate, when they returned Rain yelled, "Cherie my rate is 140%!" I smiled and said, "Thats good Rain, but don't call me Cherie."

All the while Komui was simmering with jealousy.

LIKE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

~Lady Night

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.