Cheryl Night

Hello my lovelies, this is my second fanfic and I hope yall like it! Oh if none of you guys have read my first fanfic that is still in process go ahead and read it you never know you may like it.... and now onto the description!!!!!

Name: Cheryl Night
Age: 25 years old
Innocence type: both are parasitic.
Favorite foods: Doesn't really have a preference since she eats a lot.
Dislikes: the Earl,the Noah, akuma, and the woman who threw Allen out of the house.
Favorite person: allen walker
Body type: hour glass figure
Blood type: AB
Innocence Power: lights- the name is Light of the Angels and the other is Coffin Bringer, but I won't talk about that one too much.
Family:
Mother & Father- Both alive and well, but have mysteriously disappeared from the earth. Also innocence users.
Brother- Allen Walker/ Name before Mana adopted him was Allen Night, but he kept Walker.
Little Sister- she is also a innocence user, and her wherabouts are unknown. NAME WILL COME LATER IN THE BOOK.
Pet: Ninetails (a 9 tailed fox that has innocence imbedded into it)- has the ability to look like a small cat.
Job: Is a doctor, but also trained as an acrobat, has military training, and is a top knot scientist.
DESCENDANT OF: ROYALTY.
Yea she has royal blood flowing through her veins.
Hair color: white, but when her innocence activates, red lines appear in decorative swirls.
Eye Color: lavender-grey.
Height: 6 foot 1 inches
Attitude: She isn't annoying but has a curious mind, she is kind, but when you anger her she can act like a demon from hell, she is smart and can strategize from the get go. She also is a big sweetheart and has a small brother complex.
Trinkets: A necklace that glows when near a blood relative, and a locket with a family picture in it.
Languages: German,French,English, Japanese, Latin,Chinese, and Spanish, (she has been to Spain).
Strength: can destroy a boulder with a simple punch from her fist.

There there that is Cheryl Night.
Cheryl: Well Im really strong aren't I Lady Night.
LN: Yep you are.
Cheryl: Disclaimer, Lady Night doesn't own any of the D. Gray Man characters only her own.

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Lady Night

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.