A/N A message from Lady Night

Hello there my lovely readers it is I Lady Night here to tell you I have a chapter coming up, but well in ablut a week I enter school again so I am going to make a schedule to see when I can update my stories fitting in with my job, which actually takes up a good part of my time. I am after all a college student. I am not ditching the story, but now my updates will be even slower. I am sorry. I will try to update within this weekend and my last week of winter break. I haven't updated in a while since I have other fanfics and stories I write. Even then I barely updated those with all of the crap happening in my life. Especially since I  having more family arguements with my parents.

If you want to continue reading you can but its just me ranting about how my parents argue with me over freaking dumb things.

In all honesty I want to leave my home and rent a place, but I have to save up money and get roommates. But then there is my damn family is everything no matter what feelings in side of me that freaking mess up everything. My only emotions that tend to get worked up around family. Sorry for the rant, but I also wanted to mention that I suffered for once writer's block which blocked me from everything and it had to happen when my parents pissed me off for not eating food when they're around. All they say is "your not eating healthy, your getting fat, you should eat with us we're your family." While I'm like bish I go to the gym every freaking day with you for like two hours I run a mile in 15 mins. Lift 40 pound weights with my arms, push 70 pounds with my feet, and freaking push 110 pounds with my effing back, and do 50 sit ups. You think I'm fat, hah it's f*cking muscle. Then they also say you don't eat with us, well I'm not hungry when you offer cuz when I was hungry I made myself some food, and I wasn't going to wait 1-2 hrs for you to make me food. I'm not eating healthy, bruh I eat raw tomatoes when I want to snack on something, make myself some fruit or boil some veggies to eat when I can, or eat some freaking oranges when I see them laying on the counter. And again I'm ranting as you can see my family and I have some issues when it comes to me, the eldest daughter and only daughter not spending time with them, but what can I say but well every child grows up even if they don't want too and they don't like being smothered by their family. *sighs* I'm sorry for ranting, but I can't talk with anyone right now, PF is busy with her life problems and I don't want to add mine to hers. Hell the last time I told her that my mother called me an imperfect and mess of a daughter, she wemt off saying that my mother was so freaking wrong since basically I dropped everything that was considered fun just to be the perfect older sibling, good grades, good manners, nice personality~~ hell I even gave up my freaking expression of emotion to make them proud. Whenever my friends hear what my parents tell me I lack they say they're wrong, you are perfect the way you are. I'm just like, so you like me being mean and evil to you, ok~~ In fact I'm only myself when I'm with them a weird and freaking psychotic chick who loves anime and making PF curse at her for being mean to only her. *sighs* I'm sorry for waisting your time, but I had to get this out of my system I've been holding it in for too freaking long. If you read up to this point you can tell I have a pretty harsh but fair reality of a home family situation. Not as bad ass most, but still not a nice situation to be in.

~~Lady Night.