Kanda and Alina

OK SO KANDA AND ALINA GET ALONG SOMEWHAT BUT ALLEN FINALLY FIGURES OUT WHY ALINA CALLED KANDA "TOM" AND EXPLODES. CHERYL SCOLDS KANDA AND BECOMES FRIGHTENING. ENJOY!!! ~LADY NIGHT

Alina's POV
I was training with Kanda a few days had gone by and we were able to train and meditate without fighting which surprised me but we still bickered, a lot. "Sup Tom." "Che." I giggled and sat down untying my shoes and then retying them. I then stood up and began to do some yoga poses. I moved my body down to touch my toes and then, I sank down into the splits.

I moved my leg to the front then made my body go into a bridge when the door to the room opened up and my very angry brother came in. "BAKANDA YOU SAW MY SISTER NAKED!!" I froze the moment he yelled that and stood up. So my brother had figured out why I called Kanda 'Tom', it did take him a while. *sigh*

Allen had punched Kanda, but Kanda dodged it, I looked up and saw Cheryl walking in. She looked calm, but I could tell she was angry. I looked at the two boys who were fighting, when Allen was about to try to knock Kanda out, I blocked him. "Alina move out of the way." "No." "Move." "I said, "No BAKA!!!" "Why not!?" "Cause idiot he didn't see me naked on purpose, actually he didn't see me naked at all, alright!!!" "As if." "He walked in when I was changing! How was he supposed to know that I was changing!?" "By knocking!" "Shut up Allen!" "Not until I kill him!" "No!" "Move!"

I had grown impatient and finally I cursed at Allen. "Just shut the f**k up, and listen to what I have to f**king say, a**hole!" Allen's eyes widened and finally stopped. He looked at Kanda and said, "You ever peep on my sister again, I will kill you." Kanda remained silent, but glared at Allen. I noticed Cheryl heading over to Kanda. I froze and waited and to my surprise she smiled, but when she opened her eyes she looked like a demon. "Never again will this happen now will it Kanda, because if it does I will personally send you to hell, bring you back and send you there again. Do you understand?" Kanda nods. After they both left I sighed and said, "Sorry." "Well you did tell me this might happen." "True."

I sighed and said, "Oh great, my black shirt is now ripped." Kanda looked and said, "Go to the town and buy another one." "Already going, thank you, but I have no idea where to go." "I'll take you." "Ok."

~☆LE TIME SKIP☆~
Kanda and I were dressed casual and when we left I had to leave separately compared to Kanda since Allen had been watching me. I looked at Kanda realizing that he still looked like a pretty boy but a handsome one at that. It also seemed that he was drawing a whole lot of attention from the girls. I looked at a few of them who were dreamily staring at Kanda. I smiled and said, "So where is the best clothing store?" He pointed the direction and I grabbed his hand dragging him to the store he had pointed out. I dragged him in and said, "Give me your opinion?" "Che." "Please." "Che...fine." "Yay!" I gave him a quick hug and ran around the store finding a few black shirts and a few white ones, and a purple one. I turned around and entered a changing room.