Twins & Royalty At That!!?

So by the title you can tell that Komui remembered who Cheryl was... So lets continue the story.....

Alina's POV
I smiled at my older twin brother while his friends all gawk at me. My older sister spoke, "Alina how did you get here?" I smiled and said, "I heard that someone saw a certain someone with a white haired boy, that resembled me. I kinda thought it was obvious after that." Lenalee spoke, "Lets just head to the order and tell my brother that another excorcist has joined up." I followed after my twin brother and older sister to the order.

Komui's POV
I was racking my brain all night trying to figure out where I could have seen Cheryl before when the memory came back to me.

My father told me that his friend who was a royal King had asked my father if I and his daughter could become betrothed. I was confused to be getting fianced to a girl from a different country, but my father had told me it would look good for his company, and business, for his son to be married to a princess.

On the day that I had met her, I had been told that she was 5 years younger than me. I had expected to speak English with her, but was surprised when she greeted me in Chinese. I introduced myself, and she told me her name. Her name was Cheryl Night.

I was completely dumbfounded when I remembered her. Allen's sister was none other than my fiancee and the Princess and heir to the Night throne which ruled over half of the European states, mainly Spain, Scotland, Italy, and France. I remember that when Lenalee had been taken to the Order, I had tried to get out of my engagement, but was never able to do it. I left to join the order without my fathers consent.

(A/N Yup I'm changing things big time!)

My mind snapped out of it when, I heard Lenalee call me. I left the room only to be confronted by two Allen's, one with long hair and the other with short hair, and Cheryl. I froze midway and said, "And who may you be?" I let out in a strained voice.

"I'm Alina Night, Allen's little sister." I looked at her and said, "Twins?" She nodded. "Parasitic Type Innocence?" "Yup." I sighed and said, "Lets go to Hevlaska." "Ok."

".....160% synchronization and you are a key ingredient to saving this world." I was frozen, both sisters had high synchronization rates while Allen's was 80%. What did they do to get so strong?

I let Lenalee show her around and called Cheryl to my office. I waited for her to enter, and when she did she was holding Ninetails, I spoke, "Well hello there my fiancee Cheryl Night, Princess and heiress to the Night throne." She smiled and said, "So you finally remember Komui?" "Yes."

Cheryls POV
When I arrived in Komui's office I hadn't been completely prepared to here him remember who I was, much less that I was his fiancee. After he said, "Yes." I fell into a state of giggles and walked towards him. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. "You know you can't tell anyone that I'm royalty, much less that I'm your fiancee."

He sighed and just said, "I figured as much." I smiled and said, "Well now that I know why you left, I can guess that you want the engagement to be off?" "Not really." "Hmmm....why not?" "It isn't harming you or me, and I have to keep the promise I made to your father, the King." I giggled and smiled, "Ok."

I was turning to leave when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. "Who said we were done?" I smiled and leaned into his ear, "We are still 5 years apart, but I have changed a lot now haven't I?" I looked at the desk that Ninetails was sleeping on. I moved my body lightly, moving Komui along with me. When I was sitting on his desktop, that was for once clean, I wrapped my legs around his waist and gave him a light kiss.

He was shocked and let go of my wrist, I grabbed Ninetails and rushed out of the room, heading to my own room, knowing that I will have to pay for that kiss later.

Hehehehehhehehehe there will be lemon soon... or not depends on of I want to write it or not, vote here if you want a lemon.  Now next to the next story which involves Allen and Lenalee going to a town where time rewinds itself. I do not own any of the D. Gray Man characters only my own and some of my stories plot.
~Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.