Arystar Krory

So Krory has come to HQ and he sees Alina, Allen's twin and lets just say he finds her intriquing especially when he saw her fall out a window without getting hurt.

After a few bumps in the road with Krory, we had arrived back at the Order and I immediately went to see Cheryl. The head nurse approached me and said, "She still hasn't changed, her condition is the same." I felt tears prick my eyes but I forced them bavk down. I wasn't going to break down crying again. With that I walked over to my unconscious sister, kissed her forehead and left to go meditate.

*time skip brought to you by PASTA*
(A/N sorry guys I'm currently into Hetalia.....again)

I was meditating in the room and after a few minutes I heard the door open. My body reacted before my brain could process that it might just be another excorcist. I did a handstand and allowed one of my legs to attack the intuder. They blocked and I noticed it was Kanda.

I stopped my attack and went back to my meditation pose

I stopped my attack and went back to my meditation pose. I muttered an apology and began to let my worry and stress flow out of my body.

*le time skip brought by a doitsu*

Danger....Alina their is danger in the village near the order. I need your help.
Rain, I'll head over soon....

I dressed up and unknown to me Krory who had the room next to mine was looking out the window. I jumped and landed with ease with not a hint of a wound, or harm on my body.

Krory's POV
I watched as Allen's little sister jumped out of her window and land on the ground nearby. I expected her to die, but she moved as if nothing happened. How in the world had she survived that drop? I wondered this and thought that possibly Alina could be an akuma,  but then why would she have innocence and why would she be here. No Alina wasn't an akuma, but whatever she is, I will find out.

Rains POV
I waited for Alina to head over in my direction. Unfortunately for me akuma decided to attack me at this moment. "Innocence activate!" I created an illusional sword and began to take down the level twos. I felt a piercing pain in my shoulder and turned to see the imps claws dig into my shoulder blade. Before I could move to kill it, Alina arrived killing it for me.

Alina's POV
I saw the imp clawing Rain and moved to swipe it, I was able to get the claws out of his body, a spray of blood stained my clothes. I looked at the dead imp whos body disappeared and looked at Rain defeat the last of the level two's. I sighed and moved towards him, I moved his short down to expose his shoulder only to notice that his wound was closing up. "Alina I'm fine, but how is Cher-" "She is still unconscious!" "I see...."

I sighed then stood up, "I'm going back now." "Ok. I'll continue to look out for more imps." "Ok." I ran off and arrived back at the Black Order. I changed out of my blood stained clothes and sank down into my bed only to hear someone knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door to see Krory on the other side. He looked at me and said, "So how are you able to survive a drop like that Alina?"

My heart froze and I spoke saying, "Why whatever do you mean Krory?" "You jumped out of your window." "No I didn't." "Yes, you did." "Fine I used my innocence to go to the village for a while, even though I shouldn't have. Please don't tell anyone!" " Fine, but you could gave just said so." "Yay! Thanks Krory!" *jumps and hugs then begins to drag* "Now lets go eat some food!"

*le time skip*
I watch Krory choke on his soba, I helped him from dying and then smiled at him. I then heard Lenalee yell, "Alina! Allen! Lavi! Krory! Another mission for you guys!" "Ok!" *sighs* 'Time for another mission.'

I am so sorry I have not updated in a while I have been pretty busy I wrote this story part down in my notebook when I was with my brother after he got out of the hospital and I haven't had the time to update. I also got a job so I now work at night when I get out of college and on the weekends but I will still try to update! Oh ya if you guys want to ask me questions feel free to do so, like my age, favorite character, music...etc.! If you guys also want I will also do a face reveal and show you guys who I am! Welp hope you guys continue to read and like my story! ~Forever your friend and potato the Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.