Mission with Kanda and the peeping tom!!

Alright so the picture is technically Alina....and the rest you will find out later!!!!

Alina's POV
I had finally started to piss off Kanda. We were in a compartment within the train the finder we were with was Sora, he was outside. I had begun to irritate Kanda with my incessant chatter, and finally he revealed his katana and pointed it at me, I just stared and laughed while the tip of the sword was put closely to my face.

I laughed hard curling up into a ball while Kanda began to looked even more annoyed, when I finally stopped laughing, I spoke and said, "What did you expect me to freak out that a sword was pointed at me like my brother?" "Che." "I'll take that as a yes." I giggled and finally I began to put my plan in motion, but at that moment the train gave a sudden stop, I felt my body move before I could stop it, causing myself to be flung into Kanda, his face buried in my chest.

I moved away from him quickly apologizing and saying, "I'm so sorry." I even had a slight blush on my face.  Kanda on the other hand had an all out blush making his face a rather funny looking red. I was still slightly embarrassed and the ride to our mission place was remarkably silent. I had moved onto the side were Kanda sat so I wouldn't fling into him again if the train suddenly stops. I fell asleep along the way to our destination.

Kanda's POV
I already was trying to control my anger at the Breansprouts little sister who was annoying me, but when the train suddenly jolted and stopped for a second before it began in the next Alina had been launched into me. My face was buried in her chest and I immediately felt heat flush into my face and I wasn't the only one. She moved away and apologized, after a while she sat next to me instead of in front to stop that from happening again, when she fell asleep.

I felt her head land on my shoulder but before I could shrug her off her head landed in my lap. I had no idea what I was going to do because her arms snaked around my waist before I could push her off. My face was getting warm again, why the hell was Beansprouts twin sister able to do this to him? She was supposed to be as annoying as her brother, but then again they could be totally different from one another. I sighed and turned my head to the side to let my thoughts wander, when I too eventually fell asleep.

When we arrived at the station I had been awake for about 3 minutes when I felt Alina move on my lap waking up. She raised her head and noticed who she was hugging she jumped away and landed in the other seat with her face slightly red, yet she calmed down and said, "Sorry." "Che", was my response. I looked at her slightly awake form, when Sora came in announcing that we had arrived. We walked out of the station and went towards an inn. We asked for two rooms, yet there only seemed to be one, with two beds and a bathroom, Sora was fine with staying outside. I was about to look for another inn, but Alina said, "We'll take it." I was about to shout at her when she just said, "Its better this way." I just sighed and went along.

Alina's POV
I walked to the room and asked Sora if we had to go soon. "Yes we do, Ms. Night." "Just call me Alina, Sora." "Alright." I walked back in the room and notived Kanda wasn't there he probably went into the bathroom.  I began to change into my uniform, undoing the dress that I had been wearing, little did I know that Kanda was about to walk out of the bathroom. I had my clothes off, and only in my underwear, when the door opened, I shreaked slightly and turned around seeing a very surprised and a very red Kanda. I balled up my fist and hit Kanda, he fell down unconscious and from slight blood loss.

I put on my drop shoulder shirt and my black skirt. Then pulled up my boots, when Kanda woke up, he looked up and saw me with a rather red face, his face turning even more red, remembering what he had seen. I spoke, "I never knew you were a peeping tom." "I'm not wierdo!" "Oh, is that my nickname?" "Yes, you are weird!" "Ok then." "Che." I smiled and said, "Then I guess I'm calling you Peeper, or Peeping Tom, either way Allen and Cheryl will kill you." I laughed and then said, "Either way lets just forget this happened and get this mission over with." "Che."

I just grabbed his arm and dragged him away to hurry and do our mission. We went to the destination and immediatley I sensed one thing and that was akuma. I grabbed Kanda and jumped back lightly, which surprised Kanda cause I was able to pick him up with ease. The akuma jumped out and attacked the spot we had been in, but was surprised when we were not there.

We activated our innocence and charhed at the 3 level twos destroying them in an instant my long sword made of my blood, reentered my body and we began to search. Encountering more akuma on the way, but when we finally found the innocence we had run quickly out of there. When we arrived back at the inn I immediatley grabbed a change of clothes and went to change in the bathroom.

Immediately I showered then changed, not caring that Kanda was outside of the bathroom door, I existed the bathroom in my pajamas which consisted of short shorts and a tank top that exposed most of my skin. Kanda was already red faced with a nosebleed when he finally entered the bathroom. I laughed and went to sleep, not caring at all.

Sorry if Kanda was so out of character, well on to the next update. ~Lady Night x

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I do not own any of the D. Gray Man characters only my own and the story plot.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf. 

Immortal Innocence: D. Gray Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें