Waking Up and First Mission

I woke up feeling my little brother move. Immediately I stood up and went to the bathroom, I showered and brushed my teeth. I came out in a towel and saw the Allen was still asleep. I changed into a beautiful dress of black. I then brushed my hair.

I saw Allen stand up and stretch, and when he saw me he said, "So it wasn't a dream, you really are here Cheryl." I smiled and said, "Sí hermanito." I sat down next to him and gave him a hug. "You still understand Spanish don't you Allen right?" He looked at me and said, "A little, I can't remember much." I sighed and looked at Allen, he touched my cheek and got up. I smiled and let him go back to his room.

After Allen left I walked down to the cafeteria. I asked Jerry to make me breakfast and he made me my food. I thanked him and went to sit at a table, I saw Allen walk in he ordered and came to sit next to me. We ate in silence, when a tall long haired pony tailed man walked in. Allen went stiff all of a sudden. I had already finished eating and Allen said, "Hello Bakanda." "Allen!"

The guy just said, "Che." I then saw Lenalee come in, she yelled, "Cheryl!" "Yes." "My brother wants you to head to his office." "Ok, I'll head there now."

3rd POV
Ninetails walked out of Cheryls room and walked to the office she last saw the purple haired weirdo in. Once making it there she scratched at the door and said, "Ni-ni-ni". Komui opened the door and saw her, he picked up Ninetails and walked back in. Ninetails purred against Komui's chest and stayed there, even when Komui sat down and began working on his paperwork. Ninetails shifted in his lap and jumped onto Komui's desk. Ninetails layed down near a stack of paperwork. Komui softly chuckled at Cheryls cat's motions, and lightly scratched her behind her ears. Ninetails purred and leaned into his fingers.

Komui's POV
I was scratching Cheryls cat when I heard a knock on the door, and said person of cat walked in. I stood up and motioned for her to sit in front of me. She smiled and giggled when she saw Ninetails on my desk, she spoke, "I was wondering where she was."
Her cat jumped off of my desk and ran straight into her lap. I smiled and spoke, "Cheryl the Vatican are having trouble on deciding to make you a General. They gave me a mission for you to complete, you will be going with Allen, Kanda, Lavi, and my precious Lenalee." "What is the mission about?" "You have to find the innocence that has begun to attract the akuma to a certain royal pallace."

I noticed how Cheryl froze the moment I said 'palace'. "And what palace may this be?" "It belongs to a family called Everstone." She was tense, but she smiled and said, "Ok, what do I have to do?" I smiled and said, "Crash a ball."

Cheryls POV
After Komui explained what I would have to do as my first mission. I was tense and nervous because it involved ROYALTY and I couldn't simply tell him that my and Allen's family are ROYALTY as well. I heard ball, and then I spoke, "Do the excorcists even know how to dance?" Komui's facial expression told me all that I needed to know. I smiled and said, "Call them up, I can teach them."

So I hope you all liked this, and yes the excorcists have to dance. Hehehe I love this.
Cheryl: Can't wait to show them how to dance formally.
Allen: I still remember some of the dance I was taught.
Cheryl: You better since you are going to be my dance partner.
Allen: But your to tall!!
Cheryl: That has nothing to do with dancing. Its not my fault you didn't get dads height gene. 
Allen: Hey!!!
Me: Can you two stop fighting, and face it Allen your short.
Allen: Hey!!
Me: Don't make me bring out my chainsaw.
Allen: As if you have one.
Me: *takes out chainsaw*
Allen:*gulps and runs*
Me: I warned you!!!

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Lady Night

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.