…..

….

..

.

B won without a lick of hesitation as the (h/c)ette floated over the girl and tackle the trio. “Guys! I missed you so much! You guys didn't done anything that I wouldn't know of, right,” the (h/c)ette spoke as he groped their ass with a wide grin. “Hm? This scent...it smells similar…” (M/n) stop cuddling them as he sniff the air, while his teammates for the exams, were kinda in a argument, meaning Dark is growling at Haku for stopping him from attacking others, but the brunette just ignore the greenette’s anger.

“Listen...this is our kindne-” before the male could even begin the whole speech, he was tackle into the ground by the Saiyan, who cuddle his face into his neck. ‘He smell like one of the guards at the gate...so this must be how they look like when they were younger...how cute,’ (M/n) thought as he casually lick the bandaged boy’s neck. Luckily, but unfortunately for those who wanted a lemon, before anything could get even more hot and clothes are sent flying, Haku appear behind the older male and pulled him off the boy.

‘WAIT! IS THAT HAKU!?’ Naruto thought with shock clouding his features. ‘SHIT! HE GOING TO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE ON WINNING (M/N)’S HEART!’

Dammit! I thought we left him in the Waves! Well, either he follow us, which I doubt it since he doesn't seem like the type. Or he is (M/n)’s teammate, since the only way for (M/n) to join the Exam by having teammates. Hmph, he better only be a teammate. Hey, what are you doing? Heh. Another book or maybe a chapter done! Thank you for the lovely info!’ Sakura could only grit his teeth in anger at the fact that Raya had took notes on his love life.

‘Hn. Sigh...of course he’ll go after Haku as a teammate...that mean I get another go at him,’ Sasuke thought with a smirk as he try not to think of other things like if they get together.

“Ku-chan~! Let me go so I can make him my slave! Please with a lot of chocolate,” the (h/c)ette whine as Haku started to pull him out of the room. Haku didn't say a thing, but continue to pull him out the room, while Team 7, well Sasuke reveal that this was the second floor and was soon attack by the boy in the bandage.

Haku had already disappear with (M/n), by the time Lee step in and blocked their attacks. ‘Heh, it seem that Haku want the D here and now,’ Dark thought with a smirk as he continued to watch Team Gai interact with Team 7. ‘...wait. WHAT THE FUCK AM I STANDING HERE FOR? I SHOULD LOOK FOR MY CAMERA AND FOLLOW THEM!!!’ Dark was out of the room with that thought and was zooming down the hallways. ‘WAIT FOR ME, BEAUTIFUL YAOI!!’

In a room on the second floor

“Ku-chan~ I'm sorry~. We all know I couldn't help myself,” (M/n) try to calm Haku down as the said brunette lock the door behind him. Haku didn't say a thing as he got closer to the (h/c)ette, with his hair covering his eyes.

‘Shit. I'm going to die, am I? Welp, I hope someone come to my grave everyday and pour soda on it….and to bury me next to my greatest and bestest companion and friend, my magical endless cup,’ the Saiyan thought as the ice user got closer and wrapped his arms around his neck. Before (M/n) could get a word out, Haku press their lips together.

While the (h/c)ette was surprised by this action, since he thought it was going to be awhile till he was able to bring the brunette to the Yaoi side, but it doesn't mean that he wasn't going to let a uke take control. The Saiyan wrapped his arms around the brunette’s hips, as the kiss got hotter and soon tongues were added in.

Unfortunately for the duo, the thing that they called air or oxygen was needed, so they parted for a second, panting as they stare into eachother's eyes.