09 ; hot chocolate and leftovers

The Black manor was unusually quiet that day as the Dark Lord took his seat at the end of the long table, his trusted servants sitting on either side of him

The Black manor was unusually quiet that day as the Dark Lord took his seat at the end of the long table, his trusted servants sitting on either side of him. The meeting has been called because Bellatrix Lestrange wanted to deliver some important news. He waited for them to settle down before he spoke, looking directly at her.

"You claim that Sirius Black was there?"

Bellatrix, who loved to think of herself as the Dark Lord's right hand, leaned forward in her seat. "Yes, my Lord. He was there."

"But I thought he has fled," Lucius Malfoy drawled, looking at his sister-in-law skeptically. "Why would he appear all of a sudden?"

Bellatrix ignored him as she looked at the Dark Lord. "My Lord, he really was there. Maybe he isn't part of the stupid Order, but he fought against us. He -"

"Correct me if I am wrong, Bella," Lucius interrupted her, "but have you called this meeting to have a reunion with your beloved cousin? Sirius Black is back, so what? We will continue destroying the muggles and blood traitors, as we are doing now."