Chapter 94: Preparation for Beach! Sealed Vampire?

Start from the beginning

"I'm very glad to hear that, now I didn't only come here to see how you are doing, but I also came here to ask... do you want to come to the beach?" Nawin question and immediately he sees a spark glow on the pink haired girl's sapphire blue eyes "To the beach! I never had the chance to experience swimming in the ocean and built send castles, I would love to go if it isn't a problem!" she said with excitement.

Nawin mentally flinch at the new fact that the Ichiru never even went to the beach, most luckily because of her sickness 'Well, that's about to change'. Nawin smile "Of course it isn't a problem, I personally came here to invite you to come with us, this trip is organized by Rias Gremory... you never got the chance to meet her have you?" "Hmm... no, though she is popular in school, I heard her name being thrown around a lot" "Not surprising, anyway she is the person who's planned this trip" "A-are you sure it's ok I come along? I mean... I barely know her and she might not be ha-" "It's fine, Misako" Nawin reassures the nervous girl "When she knows that I personally invited you, she won't say a word and she's a nice person and will welcome you with open arms" "Alright".

Misako gets up and fling her hand up "Let's go!" she shouts, "Not in that pajama you don't, even though it's adorable" Nawin comment, standing back up. "Pika!" Misako smile cutely like a cat and imaginatively act sending a lightning strike toward the amusing Makasha.

"Cute... so you have things for the beach?" Nawin ask making the Ichiru look at him with confuse expression "Um, what do I need to bring?" "Well the main stuff is a towel, sandals, bikini; other stuff is already taken care of by Rias and the others".

Misako rub her right arm sheepishly, as a faint blush form on her cheeks "I... don't really have a... bikini" she admits making the Makasha sighs and nod in understanding "Not surprising... alright, for now let's get a bag to place sandals, towel, extra shirt and pants for a three-day trip. Hmm, that's it, umbrellas, blankets, drinks, snacks, and toys are all covered".

Misako pause "It will be three days? Where are we staying?" "Rias's parent have a house there that we will be staying... you have no problem being away that long?" "No that's fine!" she grins and dash out of the room "I'll go get those stuffs the  my clothes!" she shouts, clearly fill with excitement which gets an amusing chuckle out of the Makasha.

Elsewhere in Kuoh: Store

"Gahh! Do you really need this much stuff!" Issei shout in annoyance, carrying five umbrellas on his right shoulder while on the left he carries two beach ball "Stop complaining, Issei" Xenovia retorts, carrying fifteen folded chair in both her arms "Why are you always rude to me?" "Because you are annoying at times" "...".

Yuuto who is standing alongside the welsh dragon user, chuckles while carrying two bags in each of his hand, the bags contain bottles of sunscreen, skin lotions, variety of beverages, lots of snacks, and everyone's extra clothes, bikinis, swimming trunks "Now, now, you two don't fight" he said with a bright smile. Xenovia turn to her fellow knight with a dull expression "Why aren't you just happy... is it because of the beach or that you finally gotten rid of that crutch" "I have to say both, it feels great to walk properly again and now we get to have fun in the beach... what's not to be happy!" Yuuto said with a charming smile.

Xenovia hums and turn to the side to hide her faint blushing face, "I say we've got everything" Rias walk out of the store with Akeno beside her "You think we're missing anything, Akeno?" she asks, turning to her friend "Hmm... I say we got everything needed, we all have our bikinis correct?" "Yep, Yuuto's carrying them" Xenovia answers.

"Alright!" Rias smile happily and claps her hand "We got everything set, all the foods that we will be having for the next three days are already delivered to the house" "Sweet! Let's make this the best trip ever!" Issei said, pumping his fist to the air with others joining as well.