38. Epilogue

(Lindsay)

  Vanessa's Pov

"Dad can you tell the kids that it's time to have dinner, " I said while Ana, Jane, and my mom finish up the food.

"Yes sweety," he said and went to go get them.

Yes I said dad; My mom was dating Dr. Harrison behind our backs for quite some time now.

Six months ago they called us all to the court house to witness their wedding.

To say we was shocked was a understatement.

My thoughts were broken when we heard giggling and a stampede of feet.

"Mommy help," Lindsay yelled while running away from Nathaniel.

I just smiled and shook my head. My life is complete, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I quickly shook out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see that they were laughing and playing for awhile until the food and table was set

Thirty minutes later everyone was sitting at the table, we prayed and started to eat.

I looked around the table and just smiled.

Aaron and Ana was still going strong, Jane and Dean were as nasty as ever, and so was My mom and dad.

Blaze and I were still going strong to, I quit my job and now I'm working from home making good money.

My thoughts got interrupted when I felt a little hand touch my arm.

"Mommy you okay," I looked down to see Nathaniel looking at me with worry in his big eyes.

"Yes baby I'm okay," I smiled at him and he nodded and went back to eating his food.

These kids are to smart for me.

I looked over at Blaze to see him looking at me.

I smiled at him probably looking creepy.

"What?" he asked while chuckling.

"You're not the cold-hearted cowboy no more baby," I said and we both laughed.

"I love you nessa," he said to me and kissed my lips.

"I love you to cowboy."