35. Baby Showers

Aaron's Pov

When we were at the hospital the woman at the front desk had caught my attention.

Her name tag said Ana and let me tell you, she was a very beautiful African American woman.

When I walked back to the front desk, I asked her could I take her to dinner.

That was a week ago, and right now we were on a double date with Blaze and Vanessa.

"Hey why don't you invite Ana as a plus on to the wedding," my brother said while we watched the women laugh and talk like they knew each other forever.

"I was thinking about it but I thought it was to soon," I said nervously but Blaze had another idea.

"Hey Ana Aaron wants to ask you something," Blaze said while smiling at Vanessa.

I shook my head and turned to Ana and looked at her.

She was just so beautiful to me.

I cleared my throat and began to seak.

"Um Ana would you like to be my plus one at Vanessa's and Blaze's wedding?" I asked while looking into her eyes.

"Yeah sure Aaron," she said and kissed my cheek and I blushed.
-------
  Blaze's  Pov

We all got up and made our way to my mom's house.

I was 30 minutes later getting them to the house and Aaron is laughing because he knows I'm getting in trouble.

We got to the house and I grabbed Vanessa's hand and we made our way inside.

The lights suddenly turned on.

"SURPRISE AARON AND VANESSA," everyone yelled.

"What the hell I thought this was only for Aaron," Vanessa said while looking at the living room.

"Why wouldn't I give my daughter a baby shower," Linda said while rolling her eyes.

Vanessa just hugged her and looked around.

It was split down the middle with decorations.

One side was for Aaron since he's having a girl (And no he's not a pregnant man).

The other side is for us since were having a boy.

"Boy your ass was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago," Linda said while walking up to us

"Exactly I was hiding behind this couch for 30 damn minutes, I'm not that old but I can't be doing all that," my mom said while slapping me up side the head.

Vanessa and the others was laughing and Linda spoke again.

"Ohhhh Aaron who is this pretty woman?" Linda asked while winking at Aaron.

He blushed and introduced her.

"Everyone this is Ana, Ana this is Vanessa's mom Linda, My mom Jane, and my dad Dean," she blushed and waved shyly.

"Okay now let's get started loves," Jane said and rushed to Aaron and Vanessa.

Everyone played games, laughed, and gave gifts like a big happy family.

A few hours later Aaron came to talk to me.

"I want to thank you and Vanessa for doing this for me, I know this was only supposed to be for Vanessa; you guys didn't have to do this for me," Aaron spoke.

"Well it was my idea and I wanted you to know that just because April is gone, that doesn't mean you're all by yourself," Vanessa spoke and got up to hug him while everyone smiled and agreed with her.

Vanessa then walked to me and kissed me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you to baby," and everyone got back to the baby showers.