23. Relaxation

Recap

I got my woman back and now I feel complete.
---------
Vanessa's POV

We finally arrived at Blaze house, and let me tell you it was so nice and amazing.

I mean it was a dream house for real, with the white picket fence, the huge yard, and the house was big, but not to big.

"Close your mouth Vanessa its ours until you leave me of course," Blaze said with a small smile and I felt my heart sink.

I didn't like the feeling at all, so I turned to look right in his eyes.

"Blaze I won't ever leave you, unless you cheat on me then I'll cut off your balls and leave you," I said with a smile on my face.

He looked at me with worry on my face and whispered to himself.

"Well I'm glad I love you and that your crazy ass is mine,"

"Babe I want cheat on you, I don't like when men cheat on a good woman with someone who's not um-," I cut him off with a laugh and grabbed his hand.

"I get it baby I get it," he chuckled and we walked right into his house.

I was in complete awe, I can tell his mother helped him decorate because its nice colors everywhere.

Knowing Blaze everything will be one set color. Black! Not that there is anything wrong with it, I just like reds, purples, blues, you know some bright colors to.

"Baby," Blaze yelled from somewhere in the house.

This man know this my first time up in here and he gone leave me to find him, I swear he slow sometimes.

"Blaze you know this my first time here so why you playing," I yelled back while walking up the stairs and looking in the rooms.

"I'm in the bath-," he stopped talking when my head popped into the bathroom.

Blaze was standing there with a bath for me.

"Can you join me?," I asked him while taking off my clothes and he already was stripping out of his clothes.

All I did I was laugh and settled into the water.

"Mmm," I moaned out loud, I mean can you blame me.

You know when you had a long day and when you get home you sink into a nice hot bath and just lean back and rest.

Yep that's how I'm feeling right now.

Blaze pulled me up so he could slid in behind me.

This moment wasn't sexual, but it was passionate.

"I love you Vanessa," blaze said into my ear.

"I love you to," I said to him.

We bathe each other, got out, and walked to his bed.

As soon as our heads hit the pillow we were out like a light bulb.