21. Story

Recap

"Okay one of you guys better start talking or I promise I will do more damage to the both of you," my dad said while clenching his jaw.
-----------

My dad was clearly upset so I decided to tell him why there was so much tension between Blaze and I.

"Well I have always been in Blaze's shadow," I started off while getting a little upset.

"I have never been able to make a name for myself, it has always been "oh are you Blazes little brother" and everything, so I slept with April and we did it in his bed," I looked to see my mom looking shocked with pain and disappointment in her eyes.

When I told to look at my dad a fist went right into my jaw and I fell to the floor.

"What the hell Aaron, how old are you again? This isn't high school anymore you need to get your act together," my dad yelled at me.

"I was just like you but I realized that I had to work harder and get my name out there myself, I didn't sleep with my brothers girlfriend," he yelled while my mom rubbed his back to calm him down.
------------
  Blazes POV

All I can do was look down at Aaron and shake my head at him.

He did all of this when he could of just came to me and talk to me like a grown ass man.

Shaking the off I offered him my hand so that I can help him up.

"Blaze I'm sorr-," I cut him off and looked him right in the face.

"You did all this just to get back at me, when you could have came to me as a man; I might have just lost the best woman of my life because if this," I said camly while shaking my head.

"I know man and I'm sorry, but I let things from highschool get to my head and I'm sorry man," he said.

I nodded my head and looked at my parents, my mom was crying while smiling and my dad patted us on the back harder than necessary.

"We need to build our bond back because I still don't trust your ass," I said while my mom grabbed us into a group hug.

"Okay that's enough of that mushy lovey stuff," I said while stepping back with a small smile on my face.

"Umm sorry to interrupt but umm Ms. Olsen is 4 weeks pregnant.......