6. Drama

Vanessa's Pov

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache do to the events that happened last night.

Blaze and I almost kissed last night, and I guess that he got some bad memories of his past so he went off on me.

Shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts I got up off the bed and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine, because breakfast would be done in a few minutes or so.

I got in the shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and got out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

Walking to my bag I got out my blue jean cut off shorts, a black fitted tank top, my red plaid shirt, and my brown cowboy boots.

And no I didn't just buy them for the vacation, I actually been had a pair so now there comfortable as ever on my feet.

I finally put my clothes on, and sat at the vanity to put my hair in a high ponytail.

Checking my phone I realized that I have to call my mama later on today.

Walking downstairs I seen that everyone was already down here at the table.

"Sorry I'm late," I said shyly and Jane spoke up to me.

"It's okay darlin' we have just arrived down here also," she said with a smile and we all sat down and prayed.

We was about to eat when the door opened and a man that looked a little like Blaze walked right in.

"Hey mom, dad, blaze," he spoke Blaze name with sarcasm, ok who is he, and why is there so much tension.

He walked over to me and picked up my hand like he was crazy and kissed it.

So this is Blaze nasty, sick, disrespectful brother?

I pulled my hand back and nodded my head politely to him and started eating.

"Mom I have one more guest arriving so ple-," he got cut off by a very irritating high pitched voice.

"Hey everyone and hey Blaze baby," she said with a wamna be seductive voice.

She not ugly, but she caked makeup on her face and she trying to hard so yeah she's ugly now.

I looked over to Blaze to see the anger in his eyes and his fist clenched real tight.

"Long time no see April and Aaron........