25. What?

Recap

Knock

Knock

Someone knocked on the door and I lifted my head to see it was the doctor.

"Okay Ms. Vanessa you are.....
---------

"Okay Ms. Vanessa you are indeed pregnant, one month to be exact congratulations," he said with a smile on his face.

I looked at him for a couple of seconds and smiled back at him while I looked down at my stomach.

But then I started thinking about Blaze, like are you serious I didn't have sex by myself and get pregnant.

I thank the doctor and with his help I got off the table and left with my prescription.

Blaze Pov

When I left the house I went straight to my moms house.

I shouldn't have left, but I was so upset that things were happening backwards.

I wanted to marry Vanessa, then after a few years we would have kids and everything else would follow.

As soon as I walked into the house a hand came right across my face.

"How the hell you gone leave your pregnant girlfriend to go to the doctor by herself," my mom yelled at me and before I can explain myself my dad slapped me on the back of my head.

"Boy I raised you better then that now explain why you left my daughter by her damn self," my dad yelled at me.

My mom raised her leg like she was about to kick me in the balls, but she had a thoughtful face and instead she stepped on my toes with all her might.

"Ouch mom damn," I yelled while limping to the couch slowly while my dad just laughed.

"Boy you lucky I didn't kick you in the dick, because I want more grandbabies," she said and we all set down.

"Now explain," she said while folding her arms.

"Well mom I wanted to marry Vanessa first, things are happening backwards and I didn't want that to change our feelings for each other," I said while putting my head in my hands.

I felt another pain to the back of my head.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this you damn fool, instead of running and saying you didn't want kids," I looked up to see Vanessa standing there with her hands on her hips.

If you looked closely you could see the little Pudge she had.

"I don't know I'm sorry Vanessa, I just wanted things perfect," I said while holding out my arms.

She was walking towards me but she went around me to my mom and dad since they had their arms open.

"Next time you hurt her, I'm going to really hit you in the dick," my mom said and Vanessa laughed and came to me and kissed all over my face.

"I love you baby," I told her and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I love you to baby," she said and her phone vibrated and she looked to see a text message.

???- stay away from my man you ugly bitch....