13. Explanation Part 2

Recap

"Vanessa I.....
-------------------
"Vanessa I-I," I looked at him curiously because I would have never thought he would have trouble speaking about anything.

"Blaze....," he cut me off with a glare.

Oh no his ass didn't just glare at me, but I stayed quiet.

"Let me talk, I'm already having a hard time getting what I need to say out," I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Okay Vanessa I'm starting to have feelings for you, ones that I promise myself that I would never allow myself to have," he said while looking everywhere else but at me.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me right in the eyes.

"Blaze I'm falling for you to, but I'm going to need you to stop being an asshole and actually smile for once," I told him and once I said that he actually started to smile, and I laughed and kissed him right on his soft lips.

Lawdd help me get rid of this lustful sin.

I pulled away quickly and got up to straighten up my shirt and hair.

"Okay shall we go out for lunch?" I asked him and he stood up slowly and readjusted his pants.

I looked down and stumbled a bit but he caught me while looking at me worriedly.

"Vanessa are you okay?" he spoke and I straighten up once again, but this time I didn't look down

"Yeah I just need to eat something," I said while looking at him.

"Okay lets get going then," he said while grabbing my hand and he put the other on my lower back.

Not to long later we were walking into a little cafe that smelled so good that my stomach started growling.

"Wow you really was hungry," Blaze said while looking down at me with a little smile.

Oh yes I was hungry, but earlier I wanted you.

I thought in my head but I looked up at him and smiled.

We sat down and ordered and let me tell you that food was so delicious that I was about to order the whole menu.

Like no joke.

"V, Vanessa, Vanessaaaa," I heard my name being called.

I looked up at him to see him staring at me with amazement and amusement.

Lifting up to my full height I blused as much as my skin would let me.

"I have never seen a girl not be ashamed to eat, and I love that about you," he said to me while winking and going back to eating his food.

I'm glad that we got a chance to talk about that hot, sexy kiss.

But why do I feel like something big is coming and I can't tell if it's good are bad.