22. Baby

Aaron's POV

Damn it I'm going to be a father how can I be so stupid and not use protection the last few times we fooled around, now I have a whole baby on the way.

"Is there anyone riding with Ms. Olsen to the hospital?" The paramedics asked.

Everyone looked at me and I sighed while putting my head down in disappointment.

"Yeah I'm going," I said while following them out to the ambulance to get her to the hospital.
----------
Blaze's pov

While Aaron left I realized I have to get my woman back.

Yes I'm admitting it, I love Vanessa so much and she's going to be mine.

"Okay I have to go get my woman, I'm going to go pack bye I love you guys," I said while rushing to pack a bag.

"Well hurry up I miss my daughter, and it took you long enough damn," my dad yelled out.

I then heard giggles and laughter and I knew then that I needed to hurry up out the house.

That's just nasty.

I ran to my truck, threw my bag in, and started it up real fast.

Pulling out the driveway I started off down the street only to see a car on the side of the rode that looked just like Vanessa's so I pulled over to check.

Walking up to the car I seen her laid back in her seat crying her eyes out.

I knocked on the window and she jumped up and hit her head on the roof and rolled down her window.

"Damn it Blaze why did you do that," she said angrily while stepping out the car.

"I was coming to get my woman, but I see you haven't left yet," I said while looking right in her eyes.

"Well I beat up a pregnant woman and I started feeling bad, and don't you supposed to be with her she's having your ba-" I cut her off by pushing her up against the car and smashing my lips against hers, grabbing her thighs and made her put her legs around my waist.

Pulling away I kissed down her neck and she started to grind on my dick.

"First off the baby is not mine, secondly I love you," I said while looking in her eyes.

"Fuck me please right now on the back of your truck I want you," she said and she didn't have to tell me twice.

She took off all my clothes and ran her hands all over my body and pushed me on my back.

Taking off her clothes she sat up and slid down my dick that that was standing at attention.

"Ahh shit," she moaned out, she was so wet and tight.

"Blazeeee," she screamed out and I grabbed her waist and thrust upward into her.

Her wall clenched on my dick and we came together while my seed shot into her.

"Damn we both didn't last long but its fine I know I got that good stuff," she said while laying on my chest.

We laid there for a couple more minutes, then got cleaned up to leave.

"Umm babe mom and dad are doing the nasty so were going to my house," she laughed and nodded.

I got my woman back and now I feel complete.